Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship. DBBL HSC Scholarship 2021 notice will be published soon on the official website dutchbanglabank.com. Today we discuss the eligibility to apply for the DBBL scholarship, stipend money and much more information.
DBBL HSC Scholarship 2021
Bridge to Fulfill Dreams – Dutch-Bangla Bank has been providing scholarships to meritorious and financially indigent students studying at higher secondary, undergraduate and postgraduate levels in various educational institutions of the country under its scholarship program.
Similarly, like every other year, meritorious students who have passed HSC/equivalent examination in 2021, eligible students mentioned in the notice seeking financial assistance in the field of education are invited to apply online for Dutch Bangla Bank HSC scholarship 2021.
|Important dates and schedule|
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship Notice 2021
When the notice is published, the notice will be uploaded here . Stay with us to get the notice.
Eligibility to Apply for the Scholarship
You must have some qualifications to apply for the scholarship. Let’s know about it.
|Education Level||Minimum CGPA in HSC/Equivalent examination (except 4th subject) for all groups|
|For the students who have passed SSC/equivalent examination from an educational institution under the City Corporation area||For the students who have passed SSC/equivalent examination from an educational institution outside the City Corporation area|
Amount and Duration of the Scholarship
|Education Level||Duration||Monthly Stipend||Annual Grant (Taka)|
|For Study Material||For costumes|
|Graduation||3-5 years (Renewable)||2,500/-||5,000/-||1,000/-|
Other Scholarship Policies
- Students who receiving other government scholarships will not be considered eligible for Dutch-Bangla Bank scholarships.
- 90% of the scholarship will be fixed for the students who have passed from the educational institutions located in rural/backward areas and 50% of the scholarship will be given to the students.
All You Need to Apply for DBBL HSC Scholarship 2021
For new applicants:
- Fresh passport size color photograph of the applicant.
- Passport size color photo of father and mother.
- SSC/equivalent examination mark sheet.
- HSC/equivalent examination marksheet and testimonials.
For Dutch-Bangla Bank Scholarship recipients at SSC level:
- HSC/Equivalent examination Marksheet and scanned copy of applicant’s testimonial.
Some important information
- No application will be accepted directly/ by post/courier.
- Students who are finally selected for the Dutch-Bangla Bank Scholarship must be admitted to any Government University/College at the undergraduate level in the current academic year before accepting the scholarship money.
DBBL HSC Scholarship Result 2021
The results of the Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship will be published immediately after the completion of the application process. You can see the results of Dutch Bangla Bank Education Scholarship from our website.
For any information related to education, visit our website admissionwar.com regularly. To join us on social media, like our Facebook page and join our Facebook group. You will find links to pages and groups at the bottom of this page.