17th NTRCA Teachers Registration Circular 2020। 17th NTRCA circular 2020 has been published on NTRCA notice official website www.ntrca.gov.bd & ntrca.teletalk.com.bd. Non Government Teachers Registration and Certification Authority NTRCA new circular has been announced. Today we will discuss full procedure apply 17 NTRCA application Notice 2019.
17th NTRCA Teachers Registration Circular 2020 । ntrca.gov.bd
Non Government Teachers Registration and Certification Authority short name is NTRCA. They published their new circular which named 17th NTRCA Teachers Registration Circular 2020. After 15th NTRCA preliminary result authority declared next circular notice. According to notice new NTRCA application will start on January 2020 and NTRCA online application apply deadline is June 2019. Most of the job seeker do not know new Ntrca circular 2020 has published. Today we will try to give you full information about this. So no more introduction. Lets start to know about 17th NTRCA new circular 2019.
|Notable data about 17th NTRCA Circular|
|Application Start: 23 January 2020|
Online application Deadline : 06 February 2020
Application Fee : 350 Taka
Primarily Exam Date : 15 May 2020
Written Exam Date : 07 & 08 August 2020
Application Link : ntrca.teletalk.com.bd
17Th NTRCA Syllabus Download Link: Click Here
NTRCA Application Format
• School Level – Assistant Teachers, Athletics Teachers, Assistant Moulvi, Ebtedayee Head and Exhibitors.
• School Level -2 refers to the term of the Trade Instructor, Junior Moulvi, Junior Teacher (general) and Ebtedayee Reciter.
• College level – means the lecturer / Instructor (Tech) / Instructor (non-tech)
Teacher Registration NTRCA Exam Date
According to 17th NTRCA circular, upcoming 17 ntrca preliminary exam will start on 15 May 2020 and ntrca written exam date is 07 & 08 August 2020. School and college level exam will held same day. We attach here preliminary & written both exam schedule.. Please check this..
Preliminary Exam Date
|Date and Day||Time||Level|
|15 May 2020 ( Friday)||09.00 AM to 10.00 AM||School & School-2|
|15 May 2020 ( Friday)||03.00 PM to 04.00 PM||College|
Written Exam Date
|Date and Day||Time||Level|
|07 August 2020 ( Friday)||09.00 AM to 12.00 AM||School & School-2|
|08 August 2020 ( Saturday)||09.00 AM to 12.00 AM||College|
17th NTRCA Exam Subject & Marks Distribution
According to 17th NTRCA Teachers Registration exam will be held on 15 May 2020. Most of the applicant have clear idea about NTRCA exam mark distribution and subjects. So today we will try to clear your confusion about 17th NTRCA exam. Follow the below chart to more information.
Note: Deduct .05 Mark for every wrong answer .
17th NTRCA Teachers Registration Notice 2020
17 Teacher registration notice has been declared ..
17th NTRCA Circular PDF Download
We attach here NTRCA circular PDF. You can download it for further use.
NTRCA Online Application Process
If you have internet connection then you can apply your NTRCA application by yourself. NTRCA have their own online application website. Interested candidates can apply for 17 NTRCA via this link. As a candidates “How to apply for NTRCA ”
- Firstly go to Non Government Teachers Registration and Certification Authority NTRCA official online Application Link ntrca.teletalk.com.bd website.
- Point to be noted “Without eligibility you can not apply for NTRCA application.
- Now select “17th NTRCA 2020“
- Now you have to fill up NTRCA application form.
- In first form fill up your information like your name, fathers name, mother;s name, address rtc.
- After fill up your present and permanent address you have to chose additional matters.
- Now you have to select your exam center.
- You may know that NTRCA result will be announced by Upzilla based , for this reason applicant can not change his/her permanent address .
- After provide you all information you must be upload 300 by 300 pixel fresh photograph scan copy and your signature. This photo and signature is attach in your admit card.
- After submit your application you will get a SMS from NTRCA authority. In this SMS confirm your application status. Remember that, your phone number is unchangeable .
- After finish your online application you will get an USER ID and Password. This will need for download admit card, So save this Pin and user name in safe place.
- Print the application’s copy and save it. The appointment may be required during the time.
NTRCA Application Fee Payment Method
Your 17th NTRCA application fee paid via teletalk mobile. After online application you have to submit your application fee between 72 hours. If you unable to paid in due time then your application has been cancelled. According to 17 NTRCA notice, online application fee is 350 taka. After download the online application, you will need to send SMS in the following two ways using the User ID in the application form.
1st SMS : NTRCA <space> user ID & send to 16222
Return SMS : with a PIN returning SMS.
2nd SMS : NTRCA <space> Yes <space> PIN & send 16222
When you confirm your application then 350 Taka will be deducted from your balance.
How To Recover NTRCA User Id / Serial / PIN Number Through SMS
Sometimes Applicant lost their User id and Pin Number. Now we tell you a process How to recover your User id and Pin Number.
If you know user ID:
NTRCA <space> HELP <space> USER <space> USER ID & send to 16222
If you know PIN number:
NTRCA <space> HELP <space> PIN <space> PIN NO. & send to 16222
17th NTRCA Admit card and Result 2020
17 NTRCA admit card will be available after send of application process . You will get your admit card copy on NTRCA application website. In this website input your Pin and user id then you will get your admit card. According to 17 NTRCA notice 2020 , preliminary result will be published on 30 august 2019. After publishing result we upload it on our website and you can check your NTRCA result easily.
If you have any question about 17 NTRCA circular 2020 then you can send us Facebook message. Our admin try to released all your confusions. So join our Facebook Page and groups.