National University – NU Degree 3rd year form fill up notice 2021 has been published on the official website www.nu.ac.bd. NU Degree third year form fill up 2021 has started from March 01, 2021 and will continue till March 31, 2021. Let’s know step by step how to fill up NU Degree final year online form.
National University Degree 3rd Year Form Fillup
Degree Pass and Certificate Course 3rd Year (2019) examination form fillup will be completed online as per the following date. Exam date and detailed schedule will be announced in due course. Date of submission of application form for degree final year examination and the detailed rules for filling the form are given below.
Degree third year students are being urged to fill up the form online without delay. Let’s first look at the National University Degree 3rd year form fill up 2021 notice and then know the details about filling the form online.
NU Degree 3rd year form fill up 2021
New notice of NU Degree final year form fill up 2021.
Procedure to Fill Out Online Application Form
1. The applicant has to go to the university website www.nubd.info/degree-pass and fill the form. After visiting the link, first click on “Apply to online form Fillup (For Student)”. Then you have to enter your data with your registration number and as per the instructions of the website.
Once the data entry process is complete, the completed online application form has to be printed. The completed form will contain the subject code and fee of the examinee.
2. Each student must attach 02 (Two) recent passport size photographs (attested by the principal) to the specified place on the application form by Aica Gum.
3. The printed application form with fee will have 02 (Two) parts. After the principal signs both the parts, the upper part will be reserved by the student and the lower part must be signed by the applicant at his/ her own responsibility and submitted to the desk specified by the college authority.
Degree Pass and Certificate Course 3rd Year Examination Fee
|3rd Year (700 number) – Regular||1400/- (700/- + Marksheet & Certificate 600/- + In-course 100/-) and Practical Fee 150/- Per Subject|
|Certificate Course||600/- (100/- Per Subject + In-course 100/- + Marksheet 300/-)|
|3rd Year Fail (One or More) / Grade Improvement||300/- + 100/- Per Subject|
|Practical Center Fee||100/- (Per Subject)|
Terms of Participation in the Examination (Regular)
1. Regular students of 2016-17 academic year and registered private students of 2017 who have passed the degree pass and certificate course of 2018 (2nd year) will participate in this examination.
2. The above students have to participate in the 5th and 6th paper examinations of the elective subjects including the “English” compulsory paper in the 3rd year.
3. All these students have to take part in practical examinations in practical subjects.