Nursing 1st Year Result 2020 . Nursing & Midwifery Result 2020 PDF has been announce on Directorate General of Nursing result 2020 official website www.bnmc.gov.bd. Nursing and Midwifery irregular , fail and comprehensive exam result has been declared. If your are examine then this post is really special for you.
Nursing & Midwifery Result 2020
Directorate General of Nursing and Midwifery is one of government nursing related institute. Recently Nursing and midwifery irregular , fail and comprehensive exam held on 13th March 2020. After exam nursing authority announce their Nursing comprehensive result. Matter of sorrow that, most of the nursing examinee do not know how to check Nursing & Midwifery Result. So today we attach here full instruction of checking Nursing result 2020.
Nursing 1st Year Result
Today 22 June nursing 1st year exam result has been announced on nursing exam result related website bncdb.bnmc.gov.bd. If you are 2018-19 session nursing 1st year students then this result is comparable for you. So check this result below link.
Nursing Result PDF
Most of the nursing students want to get their result PDF. To get result you have to visit their official website. But most of the time their website down for server error. Do not panic about result checking cause To think about you we collect Nursing and midwifery result PDF version. So just press on below link to download PDF result.
How to check Nursing Result
Most of the candidates do not know the actual process of checking nursing exam result 2020. So here we attach full instruction. Please check this.
- Firstly, to collect result candidates must be visit Directorate General of Nursing and Midwifery official website address http://bncdb.bnmc.gov.bd/.
- After enter this website, you have to find out nursing and midwifery related “notice board” section and click on this.
- Now just click on the exam title that you apply.
- After press on this job link , you will redirect another window.
- At this stage, you will get Nursing comprehensive result PDF download option.
- Lastly, click on result button and automatically file has been save on your device.
- Now open PDF file and search your roll number.