46 BCS Preliminary exam teletalk admit card 2024 PDF download. 46 BCS admit card 2024 is available on bpsc.teletalk.com.bd website, where candidates can print 46 BCS Preli admit card by inputting User ID and Password. This article will explain the procedure of getting BPSC admit card and the crucial information about preliminary examination.
46 BCS Admit Card is available now !
46 BCS Admit Card 2024 PDF Download
Bangladesh Civil Service, more popularly known by its acronym BCS, is the civil service of Bangladesh. Civil service in the Indian subcontinent originated from the Imperial Civil Service which was the elite higher civil service of the British Empire in India during British rule in the period between 1858 and 1947. After the partition of 1947, East Bengal became a province of Pakistan, so it was Central Superior Services of Pakistan which later after the independence of Bangladesh in 1971 became known as Bangladesh Civil Service. The 46 BCS circular was published on 30th November on the official website of BPSC. Now the 44 BCS exam admit card is available for download.
|Admit Card Status: Available
Exam Date: 26 April 2024
Exam Time: 10 AM to 12 PM
46 BCS Admit Card 2024
Today our main focus is going to be on how you can download the 46 BCS admit card 2024. Due to the huge corona pandemic, the exam date and application time were postponed multiple times but now since the situation is under control, the government is thinking to take the exam as soon as possible. According to a news media, the BCS exam most probably is going to be held on the 26th of April and now you need to download the BPSC admit card to attend the exam. We are here to help you and share some major details.
How to Download the BPSC Preliminary Admit Card
Many candidates do not know the proper way to download the BCS Preliminary admit card PDF copy and they suffer searching for the authentic way. Because nowadays the internet is full of fake directions and very unprofessional. Below we are going to show you guys the full process please follow the mentioned steps.
bpsc.teletalk.com.bd 44th Admit Card
- First of all, visit the official BPSC teletalk preli admit card website. Or just simply click on the link – bpsc.teletalk.com.bd
- Now click on the text link saying- Application Form for 46th BCS Examination 2024, which is in blue color.
- A new tab will open which says- Download Admit Card.
- Now fill up both boxes with correct information, input your User ID and Password and click on the Submit button.
- Then you will be logged in to your account and be able to download the 46 BCS admit card PDF file from there.
In case, if you forget the User ID and password, do not worry a bit. We are going to help you out to recover the user ID and Password.
Recover User ID of BCS Teletalk Admit
It is easy to forget and we forget thousands of things on a daily basis. You don’t have to panic at all if you forget your BPSC teletalk User ID. Just follow the steps below.
- First, go to BPSC Teletalk Official site and go to your admit card downloading section following the mentioned method above.
- Now, from the menu bar click on the Recover User ID and there you will find 3 boxes.
- You will have to fill up these boxes correctly to get your account back.
- Input your name father’s name, and mobile number and click on the submit button.
- You will easily get back your BCS application account’s User ID.
Recover BCS Teletalk Account Password
Recovering the BCS account password is far easier than recovering the User ID. To get your BPSC teletalk password just follow the steps below.
- Go to the menu by following the mentioned process above and click on the Recover password.
- Input User ID as you got while applying for the BCS Job circular.
- Input the mobile number that you used while applying.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- AN SMS will be sent to you from bpsc.teletalk.com.bd with a new password after submitting.
We have packed this post with information that will help you throughout the 46 BCS admit card PDF downloading process. By chance, if you face any kind of inconvenience just let us know in the comment section. Keep following our website, lots more informative posts are coming related to the Government jobs and admissions.