Bachelor of Dental Surgery- BDS admission test merit list result 2022-2023 PDF. Dental admission result 2023 will be visible on BDS result website dghs.teletalk.com.bd & result.dghs.gov.bd. DGHS controlled dental admission exam held on 05 May 2023. This article addresses how to check “Dental Result 2022” and further procedures after getting a merit list. In addition, you can download BDS result as a PDF.
BDS Dental Admission Result 2022-2023
Director General of Health Services (DGHS) directly controls the admission procedures for government and non-government Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS). However, dental admission test had finished just a few days ago and preparations have started for the admission result. Finally, students will be able to check the dental merit list position via SMS and online.
|Important dates & Schedules
|Admission Test: 05 May 2023
Admission Result: 06 May 2023
Result Status: Published
Dental Admission Statistics 2023
✓ Total Perticipants :
✓ Overall Passed :
✓ Pass Rate :
✓ Male Candidates (Passed) :
✓ Female Candidates (Passed) :
✓ Highest Score :
✓ Lowest Score :
BDS Result 2023
About 53,004 students apply for the admission test in 2022-2023 session. You can imagine how difficult it is to find a position for admission to a dental college. However, we’ve included all the methods for checking BDS Result 2023 below so you can confirm your result.
result dghs gov bd
- To get the result, visit this website result.dghs.gov.bd
- Click on DENTAL RESULT 2022-2023
- There will be box small box on the new page
- Enter your Dental Admission roll number and click on the result button
- You will get your result and other important information related to BDS admission
Note: The website may take time to load due to extra traffic so be patient and see the results.
Dental Merit Result 2023
DGHS publishes only one merit list for admission candidates. Applicants who get a pass number will all be included in the merit list. As a result, applicants will receive college depending on their results. The name of the college and the position of merit will be mentioned in the DGHS result sheet.
DGHS Waiting List Result
It is a common thing that not everyone gets the chance in 1st Bds merit result, also not everyone gets admitted. Because an institute cannot provide that many empty seats to everyone. The student must wait. Many students do not get admitted even after getting the chance, they get admitted in other Universities or move to another place. So, if you don’t get a chance in 1st BDS admission merit result, do not lose your hope. There is a big chance for you because of the waiting list.
Why you will not be qualified
There can be many reasons behind your disqualification. We are going to mention some most common mistakes students can make. But if you hide some important information intentionally, it is your own fault. These are some common reasons:
- In the written exam, you need to get at least 40 out of 100. This is the pass mark. To get on the waiting list you have to get at least 40 marks.
- If you do not own any Freedom Fighter Quota but if you fill that up by mistake and failed to submit that information. Your admission test will be declared void.
- In College/Unit selection if choose fewer colleges your chance of getting a seat is very thin. You have to select as much as you can.
- If you are already a student of a Medical College/Dental College or you are admitted to a Dental Unit of a Medical College if have to fill up the YES option on the admission form and also have to get permission from that college authority. Despite having a seat in the Dental College/Medical College/Dental Unit if you fill-up the NO option. Your exam will be considered disqualified.
Important papers for admission
It is quite a big achievement of your life if you pass and get a seat in Dental college. You have to provide some important information to the college authority. Don’t forget to bring everything that is mentioned here.
- Original copies of all the certificates that are mentioned in the application form must be provided at the time of admission
- Academic Transcript of SSC and HSC exam/Same standard exam
- Certificate/Testimonial of passing SSC and HSC exam/Same standard exam
- If you applied for a District Quota, you have to provide a Citizenship Certificate
- Two copies of newly taken passport size attested color photo
- If you applied for Tribal Quota and if you are from hill district you have to provide an issued Certificate by Geo Deputy Commissioner. For other districts/tribes, you have to provide an issued certificate by the Chief of the tribe.
- If you hold Freedom Fighter Quota, you need to provide the exact documents that were written in the Dental Admission Circular to the college authority.
- If the selected student provides any kind of incomplete or misleading information, his/her seat will be canceled.
Dental College wise Seat Number
Dental College Code & College Name
|Dhaka Dental College, Dhaka
|Chittagong Medical College Dental Unit
|Rajshahi Medical College Dental Unit
|Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College Dental Unit
|Sir Salimullah Medical College Dental Unit
|Mymensingh Medical College Dental Unit
|MAG Osmani Medical College Dental Unit
|Sher E Bangla Medical College Dental Unit
|Rangpur Medical College Dental Unit
Keep an eye on our website regularly to get any instant updates about university admissions.