Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Aviation and Aerospace University BSMRAAU admission circular has been announced on bsmraau.edu.bd. Interested applicants can apply for BSMRAAU admission via online with in deadline. If you want to apply for this university B.Sc program then you need some information. So we collect all related information about BSMRAAU Under Graduate admission 2019-20.
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Aviation and Aerospace University Admission Circular 2019-20
BSc Program Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Aviation and Aerospace University (BSMRAAU) invites application from the eligible candidates for admission in Bachelor Program of 2019-2020 session. BSMRAAU offers Four years Engineering Program on BSc in Aeronautical Engineering with 30 seats. Classes will be held in the temporary campus of BSMRAAU located at Old PSC Building (Beside BAF Information & Selection Center), Old Airport, Tejgaon, Dhaka. The admission policy provides a framework for the selection of students for the Bachelors Program on a competitive basis of past academic records, and performances in the admission test plus an interview. Eligible candidates will be short listed for written examination. Application processing fees are non-refundable.
|Notable Data Timeline|
|Online Application Stating Date : 27 November 2019
Last Date : 10 December 2019
Written Examinee Selection : 18 December 2019
Admission Test Date : 27 December 2019
Place of Admission Test : BAF Shaheen College, Dhaka
Eligibility for Admission
(1) A candidate must pass SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examination from science discipline/group.
(2) Candidates from Science Group must obtain a minimum GPA of 4.00 each in SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent.
(3) In ‘O’ level examination, candidates having ‘C’ or lower grades in more than two subjects out of Five subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English will not be eligible for admission test.
(4) In ‘A’ level examination, candidates having ‘C’ or lower grades in more than one subjects out of Three subjects including Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry will not be eligible for admission test.
(5) Students must have Mathematics in HSC as their compulsory/optional (4th subject) subject.
(6) Foreign applicants shall apply through their respective embassies. Educational qualifications are same as applicable for Bangladesh students.
Admission Test Marks Distribution
Mark distribution for the Written Test of candidates will be as follows:
► Candidates will have to sit for a written test of 100 marks. Pass Mark is 40.
► Following mark distribution will be followed for the assessment of candidates: (1) Written Test=65%, (2)
Viva-voce=10%, (3) HSC/Equivalent Result=15% and SSC/Equivalent Result=10% (Total=100%).
►The merit and waiting list will be prepared based on the result of written test added with the GPA score of HSC/equivalent and SSC/ equivalent exam.
BSMRAAU Admission Circular 2019-20
- Application Form will be available in “Admission” link of BSMRAAU website www.bsmraau.edu.bd
- After filling up of the application form, candidates will be given an Application ID. The applicant has to send the Application ID by SMS from any Teletalk prepaid number to 16222. A service charge of BDT 200.00 will be deducted from Mobile Balance.
Rules for sending SMS :
1st SMS : BSMRAAU<space>User ID FOC* Send P160 965 16222213651 Example: BSMRAAU ABCDEF Following reply will be received : Applicant’s Name, Tk.XXX will be charged as application fee. Your PIN is XXXXXX. 2nd SMS : BSMRAAU <Space>Yes <Space> PIN and send to 16222.
- Eligible candidates will be short listed for written examination which will be published on BSMRAAU Website www.bsmraau.edu.bd They will also receive an intimation by SMS in this regard.
- The shortlisted candidates have to send BDT 550.00 for collection of admit card from online link given BSMRAAU Website www.bsmraau.edu.bd. A service charge of taka 550 will be deducted from Mobile Balance.
Rules for sending SMS : For payment of BDT 550.00 the applicants have to do the followings with the previous User ID:
1st SMS : BSMRAAU<space>User ID Fact Send P160 86 1622211961
2nd SMS : BSMRAAU <space>YES<space>PIN CGTC31 Send P1606 162227865| Example: BSMRAAU YES 123456
- The candidate will receive an SMS with User ID and Password and other instruction to download the Admit card in “Admission” link of BSMRAAU website www.bsmraau.edu.bd
- Candidates must carry the admit cards along with National ID/ Passport/ Any other Acceptable ID during both the written test and viva.
Admission Related Information
- Finally selected candidates shall collect the Admission form from respective department.
- Candidates shall submit the duly filled in admission form along with original copies of all Certificates/ Mark sheets and attested photocopies to the respective office of the departments.
- Head of Respective Department will carry out necessary scrutiny of all the papers to assess the authenticity and shall sign the admission form on satisfactory assessment.
- Duly endorsed Admission form is to be submitted to the Academic Section. Academic Section will take necessary steps and issue necessary instruction in the Notice Board of the University for students to complete admission formalities.
- If a candidate fails to submit admission fee or complete the admission formalities within prescribed time frame as highlighted in the Notice board of the University, the candidate’s admission will be treated as cancelled.