Bankers selection committee listed Five bank cash job circular 2021. Combined 5 Bank Job Circular 2021 has been declared on Bangladesh Bank job related website erecruitment.bb.org.bd. In this content, we will discuss combined bank circular related information such as total post, apply date, requirements. বাংলায় দেখুন
Combined 5 Bank Job Circular 2021
Combined 5 bank job circular has been published on January 31, 2021. The circular has been published on Bangladesh Bank’s recruitment website www.erecruitment.bb.org.bd.
Genuine Bangladeshi citizens can apply for combined 5 Bank job circular application via online. Bankers selection committee released job circular for five banks these are Sonali Bank, Janata Bank, Agrani Bank, Rupali Bank and
Bangladesh Development Bank Limited.
The online application process has started. This online application process will continue till February 22, 2021. Let’s know the online application process and other information in detail.
|Combined Bank Job Timeline|
Combined 5 Bank Job Circular 2021
Let’s take a look at the names of 5 banks and number of vacant posts in the post of officer (Cash).
|Name of the bank||Vacant Post|
|Sonali Bank Limited||748|
|Janata Bank Limited||105|
|Agrani Bank Limited||400|
|Rupali Bank Limited||75|
|Bangladesh Development Bank Limited||03|
Combined Bank Job Circular 2021 Application Eligibility
Age Range: On March 1, 2020, maximum 30 years for all general candidates and maximum 32 years for children of freedom fighters and disabled candidates.
- Candidates must have a postgraduate degree or a 4 (four) year bachelor’s/ master’s (honors) degree in any subject from a recognized university.
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC)/ Equivalent and above examinations should have first division/class in minimum one.
- 3rd division/class will not be accepted at any stage.
Five Bank Job Circular 2021
Combined five bank has been declared officer (Cash) job notice. To download the job notice click on the “Download Circular” button below the notice. As soon as you click, the circular will start downloading in PDF format.
Combined Bank Job Application Process
Online Application: Interested candidates can submit their online application form from Bangladesh Banker’s Selection Committee website erecruitment.bb.org.bd.
Candidate Details: Candidate’s name, father’s and mother’s name should be written in SSC or equivalent certificate in the same way as in online application.
Permanent Address of the Candidate: The permanent address mentioned in the Nationality Certificate issued by the Chairman of the Union Parishad / Mayor / Ward Councilor of the candidate should be mentioned as the permanent address of the candidate. Married female candidates can use their husband’s permanent address as their permanent address. The permanent address of the candidate mentioned in the online application is not changeable in any way in the case of the said position.
Photo: In case of new applicant, the candidate must scan the color picture (with white background) not less than 600 × 600 pixels and file size not more than 100 KB in the space specified in the Online Application Form. Need to be uploaded. Do not cover the face and ears while taking pictures. Black and white pictures will not be accepted.
Signature: In case of new applicant, the online application form should not be less than or more than 300 x 80 pixels and file size should not be more than 60 KB. The signature of the uploaded candidate must be given in black ink on the white paper.
Date of result of the degree obtained: The date of publication of the result of the relevant degree published by the Controller of Examinations must be specified in the space provided in the Online Application Form.
Combined Bank Application Fee Payment Method
Visit the website erecruitment.bb.org.bd/onlineapp/rocketpreepay.pdf for details on how to submit the application fee. In both Instant and Prepaid methods an applicant can pay the fee in person or through an agent account. In Instant method an applicant can complete the application process by using his Rocket account and paying the fee directly.
Prepaid method allows an applicant to complete the application process through an agent or his own account. Candidates should have prescribed Job ID No. and their CV ID No. The 1st part of it will pay the application fee as opposed to the hyphen (-) before the part]. If the application fee is paid, the candidate will get a Txn ID number as opposed to the deposit fee.
- Candidate’s name, father’s and mother’s name, permanent district, date of birth, photo, signature and other information should be filled in the Online Application Form very carefully and accurately. Subject to verification of the overall information, photo, signature etc. provided in the Online Application Form, initially eligible candidates will be selected.
- Initially, the notification regarding the date of admission and selection test of the eligible candidates will be published in due course on the website of Bangladesh Bank and in the national daily newspaper.
- Candidates seeking employment must apply with the prior approval of their employer and show a copy of the approval on the day of the oral examination.
- In the case of employment, the latest government policy and other rules and regulations related to quotas will be followed properly.
If you want to get more updates about combined bank job circular, join our social media platform.