Comilla University Admit Card | Comilla university seat plan | COU seat plan | Cou admit card . COU admit card 2019-20 & Seat plan has been announced on cou admission related website cou.teletalk.com.bd. To get cou seat plan PDF and admit card too early follow this post.
Comilla University Admit Card & Seat Plan 2019-20
COU admission test admit card & seat plan 2019-2020. Comilla University (Kubi) is a public university. It is located in Comilla. It recently released its 1st year notice for admission to its website. We provide you with all the details of the admission process in detail. Stay with us.
|COU Admit Card & Seat Plan Timeline|
COU Admit Card Download
COU Admit card 2019-20 is important in exam because it avoids any kind of fraudulent activity and misrepresentation. Many students are so clever that they try to give someone else in their place to attempt their exam and similarly, many reasons like this. To avoid is kind of fraudulent activity, it is mandatory to take your admit card with you during exam along with a photograph and sign on it.
- The deadline for downloading the Admit Card online will be stated through SMS / CU Web site / press release. You must browse at http://cou.teletalk.com.bd to get the entry.
- Then the option of uploading CU admission picture and signature will be available.
- Once the photo and signature have been uploaded, there is no chance of change.
- Photo & Signature upload: Photo (length x width) 300 x 300 pixels and the file size of this image is not more than 100KB. Photographs are not acceptable in white.
- In case of Signature (length x width) 300 x 80 pixel and the image file size is not more than 60KB.
- Photo & Signature Upload will be downloaded after printing two (two) copies of the admit card and print it.
- The downloaded entry must have 3 (one) copy and attach the color picture.
- One copy of the admit card should be kept with the examiner and the other copy should be submitted to the concerned inspector after the examination.
- At the entrance, students will write the unit, name, rail number, test center, building, room number, test date and time.
COU Seat plan 2019-20
The official website of Comilla University seat plan 2019 is http://cou.teletalk.com.bd. Which is provided all the information on time. You will find the seat plan in the official website before the exam. You also have been provided a sms carrying seat plan details. It will be send on your given phone number. So be careful before given the number. You also find this information by newspaper and electronic media. You have to carry the admit card for exam.
Introduction to unit & requirement for admission:
2019-20 graduating class at the University of Comilla University 1st year to enroll in the Faculty of the University authorities claimed that all the qualifications are as follows:
- Students who have passed the HSC / Alim / equivalent examination held on 2018 or 2019 and SSC / Dakhil / equivalent examination held on 2016 or 2017 can apply for the following conditions.
- A Unit – Faculty of Science and Engineering:
Applicants from the Science Branch should have a minimum GPA (with 4th subject) of SSC and HSC or equivalent examination at 6.5. For admission in Mathematics, CSE, ICT, Physics and Statistics, among the subjects of A unit, there should be GP 3.0 in mathematics at HSC level and mathematics must be answered in admission test if admission in Mathematics, CSE and ICT. Admission in Pharmacy should have GPA 3.5 in Chemistry and Biology and GP 2.50 in Mathematics for higher secondary examination.
- B Units – Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences and Law:
Applicants from the Humanities, Science and Business Education Branch should have a total GPA (with 4th subject) of SSC and HSC or equivalent examination at 6.00. Topics in the B unit should include Letter Grade (A-) in English in the Higher Secondary Examination in English and at the Higher Secondary level in Economics, should include any one of Economics, Mathematics and Statistics.
- C Unit – Faculty of Business Studies:
Applicants from the Business Education, Science and Humanities Branch should have a minimum GPA (with 4th subject) of 6.00 in SSC and HSC / equivalent examination. GCE Level: A minimum of 2 subjects must be passed at ‘O Level’ and ‘A’ level ‘and at least B grade in 5 subjects in both levels must be obtained.
- Applicants of all units should have a minimum GPA (4th subject) of 3.00 in both SSC and HSC / equivalent examination and will be required to appear in the respective unit of the examiners who wish to take the test through English.
- At least 3 days before the admission test along with the unit convener, a written application along with registration and mobile number must be sent by post.
- Applications will be accepted through the Teletalk mobile operator.
Another thing, we also provide all the information in our website also. You can check your eye on us. So we are trying to help you giving all the relevant information. So please be with us. If there is anything you want to know comment below the box. We will provide the information as early as possible.