Chittagong University (CU) Online Admission Application 2020-2021. CU Online Apply 2021 process manual has been published on admission.cu.ac.bd. is given in this post. Students interested in participating in the Chittagong University admission test can apply by following the instructions given in this post. Let’s look in more detail.
Chittagong University (CU) Online Apply 2020-2021
Chittagong University has a total of 4 units and 2 sub-units. CU has already published the admission circular for admission in these units. According to the circular, online application for admission will start on 12 April 2021 and the application process will continue till 30 April 2021. Interested candidates can apply online within this period.
Today, through this post we will know how to apply for admission in Chittagong University. But before that let’s take a look at the application eligibility.
CU Online Application 2021- admission.cu.ac.bd.
1. To apply for admission enter the CU online admission application related website admission.cu.ac.bd. Then click the “Apply Now” button.
2. Clicking on the “Apply Now” button will display an application form on your screen. Fill out the application form with the correct information. After filling in all the information correctly, click on the “Submit” button.
3. After clicking the “Submit” button, another page will appear on the screen. Candidate’s mobile number has to be entered on this page. The mobile number must be given correctly. Because, if you enter the number and click on the “Submit” button, a confirmation code will be sent to that number.
4. In this step, you have to enter the confirmation code. Once the confirmation code is entered correctly, the main page of the application will be displayed on the screen. Where a profile of the applicant will be created.
5. If the candidate has any quota, he/she has to add it to the profile. A formal photo of the candidate must be added to the profile. You cannot proceed to the next step until the photo has been added.
6. The applicant’s profile will have “Unit/Sub-Unit” option. The unit to which the applicant is interested to apply has to click on the “Apply” button of that unit from the Unit/Sub-Unit option. After clicking on the “Apply” button, the candidate will get a “Private Key”. Application fee has to be submitted using the private key.
Interested candidates must be passed SSC or its equivalent examination in 2018 and HSC or its equivalent examination passed in 2020. That means, second timers are not allowed to admission application.
|Unit Name||Group||Minimum GPA (SSC & HSC)||Total GPA (with 4th Subject)|
|B & B1 Unit||Science||3.50||8.00|
|D Unit||All group||3.50||7.50|
|D1 Unit||All group||2.50||6.00|
Application Fee Submission Process
Application fees can be paid through “Bkash”, “Rocket” and “Sure Cash”. The procedure for submission of application fee through bKash is shown below.
1. First dial *247# from your mobile.
2. Select the “Pay Bill” option.
3. Select the “Other” option.
4. Select “Make Payment”.
5. Enter ***** in “Biller ID”.
6. Then select “Input Bill A/C”.
7. Now, enter your “Private Key”.
8. Enter 092019 as “Bill Month”.
9. Enter 550/- in “Amount” option.
10. Now complete the payment by entering your bKash PIN number.