Madrasah education board SSC Dakhil exam routine 2021 PDF. Dakhil Routine 2021 has been announced on Bangladesh Madrasah Education Board website bmed.gov.bd. This article depicts Madrasah board Dakhil Routine PDF download process and other related information that really important for examinee.
Dakhil Exam Routine 2021
With the establishment of the Alia Madrasa in Calcutta in 1780, the Alia Madrasa education system was officially introduced in the Indian subcontinent. Gradually madrasa education began to expand in different regions including undivided Bengal, Bihar, Assam and Tripura. After the rise of independent and sovereign Bangladesh in 1971, an initiative was taken under the direct guidance of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman to make madrasa education up-to-date and work-oriented. Following this, Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board was formed and its activities started at the Government Madrasa-e-Alia Campus in Dhaka. The Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board was reorganized in 1978 with the promulgation of the Madrasa Education Ordinance. As a result, in June 1989, the Bangladesh Madrasa Board of Education became an autonomous institute. Since then, till now Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board has been conducting its activities successfully.
|Education Board: Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board
Exam Notice Published: 23rd September 2021
Exam Starting Date: 14th November 2021
Exam Ending Date: 21st November 2021
Official Website: ebmeb.gov.bd/
Dakhil Exam Routine 2021
Madrasah board exam routine 2021 was published on their official government website- bmeb.gov.bd. Though the SSC exam notice has not arrived yet, Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board already published the Dakhil exam routine and dates. We are going to share all of the essential information about the exam. There have also updated the Dakhil form fill-up fee notice on their notice board.
Dakhil Exam Schedule 2021
We are here to inform you that the entrance examination of Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board 2021 will be held as per the following schedule. In case of special need, the Board authorities may change the schedule. Check the DAKHIL MADRASHA ROUTINE 2021 table –
|Subject Name||Subject Code||Exam Time||Exam Date|
|Quran Majeed and Tajweed||101||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM||14th November 2021|
|Hadith Sharif||102||18th November 2021|
|History of Islam,||109||
21st November 2021
|Tajweed Nasr and Najam (Mujabbid Group)||119|
|and Tajweed (Hifzul Quran Group)||121|
Though we have shared the exam schedule chart but if your want to download the Dakhil Exam Routine 2021 PDF, just click on the DAKHIL EXAM ROUTINE button below.
Dakhil Exam Fee Payment
Before attending the exam, you need to pay the Dakhil exam form fill-up fee. The Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board has provided a wide payment method service. Here are the methods that you can use to pay the fee:
- Sonali Bank Account
- Sonali Bank Debit / Credit / Prepaid Card
- Visa / Master Card of any Recognized Bank
- Nexus Card of Dutch Bangla Bank
- bKash Mobile Banking
- Nagad Mobile Banking
- Rocket Mobile Banking
How to Pay the Dakhil Exam Form Fill up Fee
After publishing the Madrasah board exam routine 2021 notice, the official website also shared the instructions of the payment method of exam form fill-up fee. You can pay with these four methods:
- Sonali eSheba
- By using this link- sbl.com.bd:7070/boardfee/fee/
- By using the Student Panel from the Education Board website
- Or by the link that was sent to the student through SMS service.
After visiting the link or the app, you will find the navigation is similar to one another. Now you just need to follow the payment procedure.
Dakhil Form Fill up Fee Payment Procedure
The government of Bangladesh is all set to serve us with digital services. Now you don’t need to go outside of your house. The candidates can simply pay the form fill-up fee by sitting in their respective homes. Here are the payment procedures.
- Visit this link- sbl.com.bd:7070/boardfee/fee/ or download the app. Download the Sonali eSheba app from Google Play Store.
- Now click on the “HSC/Eqiv.Form Fill-up” icon in the Sonali eSheba app. Then the link and the app’s navigation system are going to look the same. Now simply go through all of these steps properly.
- From the Board Name dropdown list, select your education board.
- Now input the 10 digits registration number and 6 digits Dakhil roll number. Then click on the check button. If there is any mistake in the provided information, you will get a “Data Not Found” message. In this case, re-enter all the information.
- After that, check all the information (Student’s name, Educational Institute’s Name, Mobile Number, Registration Number, roll number and aggregation of the whole amount) which is showing on your display.
- If all the provided information is correct, click on the “Confirm Payment” button.
- To pay the fee click on the “OK” button.
- You will get Sonali Payment Gateway. Now select your preferred payment method and pay the amount.
- When the payment is completed successfully a confirmation SMS will be sent to the mobile and the payment slip is shown on the display and you have to download the payment slip on your device.
To download the Dakhil form fill-up fee notice, click on the FEE NOTICE button.
If you face any kind of face in while paying the fee, you can contact the e-mail or phone number. This information is added to the help menu.
We hope that we have successfully all the Madrasah board exam routine 2021 related news. To get all the new updates about Dakhil exam routine 2021, stay tuned to our website. Always remember that the Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board has the authority to change the schedule at any time.