Government & Non-Government College Admission Circular Notice 2022-2023. HSC Admission 2023 Circular and online application manual PDF have been stated on Xi admission-based website xiclassadmission.gov.bd. This page describes the XI admission application process as well as a detailed analysis of the government and non-government College HSC admission circular 2023..বাংলায় দেখুন
HSC Admission 2023 | xiclassadmission.gov.bd
Students who meet the necessary requirements can submit an admission application through the website xiclassadmission.gov.bd for HSC admission 2023 at recognized government and non-government colleges. Candidates should have sufficient knowledge about XI admission notice before submitting their admission applications.
|Application Start: 08 December 2022
Application Deadline: 15 December 2022
Application Fee: 150 Taka
1st Merit List Admission Result: 31 December 2022
2nd Step Admission Application: 09 & 10 January 2022
Application Link: xiclassadmission.gov.bd
Requirement for Application
Admission seekers who have passed SSC or Equivalent examination from any education board or Bangladesh open university in 2020, 2021 & 2022 can apply for HSC admission 2023. In addition, candidates of Bangladesh Open University can apply manually through their respective Boards of Education.
Group Change Procedure
Applicants from the Board of Education, Madrasa Board, Technical Board will have the opportunity to transfer from one group to another for the general public by following the appropriate procedure. After completing the admission process, no one will be able to change the academic group. Here is the following instruction on the procedure.
- Science group applicants can shift to Arts and Business Studies.
- Arts or Humanities group candidates can shift to Arts & Business Studies.
- Commerce or Business Studies can shift to Business Studies & Arts.
Follow the Xi admission notice to get Madrasa Board & Technical Board group shifting method.
Quota Related Information
Candidates who meet the Freedom Fighter quota will choose that option on the application form, but they will also need to present the necessary paperwork to the competent government. Therefore, take caution while selecting the choice since the facility will be canceled if you fail to submit the paper quota.
|Divisional Area Quota
|Freedom Fighter Quota
|Ministry of Education
HSC College Admission Circular 2023
How to Fill Up HSC Admission Form
Candidates for admission will complete an online application by following the guidelines in the College admission circular. Candidates must pay the application fees by following instructions before submitting their admissions applications. Here are the detailed instructions for submitting an XI admission application.
- Firstly go to the HSC Admission System website named xiclassadmission.gov.bd.
- Now click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Candidates will get a form with a complete profile of the admitted candidates if the information is correct after inputting SSC or Equivalent roll number, passing year, and registration number.
- Secondly, submit your personal mobile number which is always active because you will get all admission-related updates on it.
- Thirdly, select a maximum of 10 colleges and a minimum of 5 colleges according to your preference.
- After completing the college choice form, candidates will get the “Application Preview” option to check that all the information provided is correct.
- After successful submission of the application, candidates will receive an SMS with PIN and code number which will be required for the subsequent admission process.
- Finally, applicants will download the application form as a PDF version and print it for future use.
Top Ranked College Admission Circular & Form
XI Class Cluster admission portal has announced a universal College HSC Admission Circular for all government & Non-government colleges. Besides, every college has the right to announce its own admission notice or prospectus. Here we have added several renowned college admission advertisements.
- Adamjee Cantonment College HSC Admission Circular 2023
- Ahsania Mission School & College XI Admission Notice 2023
- BAF Shaheen College HSC Admission notice 2023
- Bangladesh Navy College HSC Admission Notice 2023
- Bangladesh Commerce College HSC Admission Prospectus 2023
- Begum Badrunnesa Government Girls’ College XI Admission Circular 2023
- Barisal Govt. College HSC Admission circular 2023
- Birsrestha Noor Mohammad Public College HSC Admission 2023
- Cambrian College, Dhaka HSC Admission 2023
- Chittagong College HSC Admission
- Chittagong Govt. Girls’ College HSC Admission 2023
- Comilla Victoria Govt. College XI Class Admission Notice 2023
- Dhaka Cantonment Girls’ Public School and College HSC Admission circular 2023
- Dhaka College, Dhaka HSC Admission circular 2023
- Dhaka Commerce College HSC Admission notice 2023
- Dhaka Residential Model College HSC Admission circular 2023
- Dhaka City College HSC Admission notice 2023
- Dhaka Biggan College HSC Admission notice 2023
- Dinajpur Govt. College XI Class Admission circular 2023
- Feni Govt. College HSC Admission Notice 2023
- Govt. Azizul Haque College, Bogra
- Govt Bangla College HSC Admission Prosectus 2023
- Govt Commerce College, Chittagong HSC Admission notice 2023
- Govt Tolaram College HSC Admission Circular 2023
- Holycross College HSC Admission Circular 2023
- Ispahani Public School and College HSC Admission 2023
- Khulna Govt. Mohilla College HSC Admission 2023
- Khulna Public College HSC Admission Advertisement 2023
- Lalmatia Mohila College HSC Admission Notice 2023
Merit Position Calculation Processs
- Merit rank of students will be determined on the basis of GPA obtained in SSC/equivalent examination.
- Merit will be decided on the basis of aggregate marks in case of equal GPA. The marks obtained in the case of Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board, Technical Education Board and Bangladesh Open University should be calculated equally. Moreover, the grade points and marks obtained for different years should be calculated equally.
- For the purpose of determining a merit result to applicants for admission to the Science Group who get a similar percentage of marks, the marks achieved in General Mathematics and Higher Mathematics/Biology shall be taken into account.
- If the difficulty arising in the selection of candidates is not resolved, the marks obtained in English, Physical Science, and Chemistry shall be taken into consideration in a phased manner.
- In the case of humanities and business education groups, marks obtained in English, Mathematics, and Bengali subjects will be taken into consideration in order to settle the issue of equal marks.
This year Xi admission authority added six payment methods as well as Teletalk. You can pay your application fee by any method.
- Sonali bank
- Sure Cash
if you do not know the payment process then follow this link XI Admission Payment Process.
College Migration Online Application Form
Without board approval, you cannot finish your college migration. You don’t require the education board’s approval if you move to your college because of your parent’s relocation for a government job. If any college has 500 seats available, you must submit a migration application. The HSC admissions circular has more information regarding the HSC College Migration 2023.