Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship.Congratulations for passing SSC this year. DBBL offers you Education Scholarship for your meritorious result.You have to apply before June’13 2019 via online.Check the article to know details about DBBL Scholarship application process.বাংলায় দেখুন
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship
|All information at a glance|
More about DBBL Scholarship.
you have to apply via online for SSC DBBL Scholarship.Application Starts from May 08,2019 for this year and you can apply untill June 13,2019.After Successful application preliminary selection list will be published by DBBL authority in official website of Dutch Bangla bank authority.DBBL official website for scholarship is click here dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship/.Selected student will considered as eligible for getting scholarship from this bank.
- Publication of preliminary selection list through Website : June 17, 2019
- Primarily selected applicants shall print out ‘Primary Selection Letter’ from the above mentioned DBBL website and submit the original copy of all documents for verification to any DBBL branches/Mobile Banking offices : From June 19 to July 09, 2019
Minimum Criteria for application
|Academic level||Minimum CGPA (Without 4th subject), for all Groups|
|School/Institutions situated in city corporation areas||School/Institutions situated in district town areas||School/Institutions situated in rural/other areas|
|S.S.C. or equivalent examination||5.00||5.00||4.83|
Those who are interested to apply for this scholarship they must obtain this GPA in their SSC exam. after submitting application form DBBL authority check your information and then select if you are the right person for scholarship or not.according to the DBBL official declaration those passed form a school which is situated in any city corporation area, he/she have to obtain GPA 5.00. School situated in district town have obtain GPA 5.00 and School situated in rural area have to obtain at least GPA 4.83
Amount & Life cycle for DBBL SSC Scholarship
|Academic Level||Scholarship Period||Monthly Scholarship (Taka)||Annual grant for reading materials (Taka)||Annual grant for clothing (Taka)|
Duration for this scholarship is 2 years. Those who will get DBBL Scholarship they will receive 2000 taka/month and 2500 taka for reading materials/year and 1000 taka for clothing/year. In total a DBBL Scholar will get 57000 taka in this Scholarship life cycle.
Other criteria of the Scholarship:
- Students availing scholarship from other sources (except Government scholarship) will not qualify for Dutch-Bangla Bank’s scholarship.
- 90% of total scholarships will be earmarked for students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examination from the Institutions in rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be earmarked for female students.
- Eligible and interested students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examination in 2019, are requested to apply through online at: app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship along with the following:
- Scanned color photograph of student (image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Scanned color photographs of student’s father and mother (image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Scanned marksheet and testimonial of S.S.C./equivalent examinations (image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
All Kinds of Education information is available on admissionwar.Stay active and updated with admissionwar digital education family.Like our facebook page and join with the most active education community of Bangladesh.