Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2020. DBBL Scholarship Circular 2020 notice has not released yet. Usually DBBL authority announced britti notice on their SSC related stipend website dutchbanglabank.com . Today we discuss about DBBL Scholarship apply process, amount of britti money and it duration related information. So stay with us and gather your information. .বাংলায় দেখুন
DBBL SSC Scholarship 2020
Congratulations for passing SSC this year. DBBL offers you Education Scholarship for your meritorious result.Check the article to know details about DBBL Scholarship 2020 application process.
|Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship|
|Application Start :
Application End :
Preliminary Selection list :
Primary Selection Letter Submission last date:
DBBL Scholarship Result Date :
Circular Status : Not Published Yet
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship Info
- You have to apply via online for SSC DBBL Scholarship . After Successful application preliminary selection list will be published by DBBL authority in official website of Dutch Bangla bank authority. DBBL official website for scholarship is Dutch Bangla Scholarship .Selected student will considered as eligible for getting scholarship from this bank.
- Publication of preliminary selection list through Website :
- Primarily selected applicants shall print out ‘Primary Selection Letter’ from the above mentioned DBBL website and submit the original copy of all documents for verification to any DBBL branches/Mobile Banking offices :
Minimum Criteria for application
|Academic level||Minimum CGPA (Without 4th subject), for all Groups|
|School/Institutions situated in city corporation areas||School/Institutions situated in district town areas||School/Institutions situated in rural/other areas|
|S.S.C. or equivalent examination||5.00||5.00||4.83|
- Those who are interested to apply for this scholarship they must obtain this GPA in their SSC exam. after submitting application form DBBL authority check your information and then select if you are the right person for scholarship or not.according to the DBBL official declaration those passed form a school which is situated in any city corporation area, he/she have to obtain GPA 5.00. School situated in district town have obtain GPA 5.00 and School situated in rural area have to obtain at least GPA 4.83
- Amount & Life cycle for DBBL SSC Scholarship
|Academic Level||Scholarship Period||Monthly Scholarship (Taka)||Annual grant for reading materials (Taka)||Annual grant for clothing (Taka)|
- Duration for this scholarship is 2 years. Those who will get DBBL Scholarship they will receive 2000 taka/month and 2500 taka for reading materials/year and 1000 taka for clothing/year. In total a DBBL Scholar will get 57000 taka in this Scholarship life cycle.
SSC Scholarship Circular
Sill now Dutch Bangla Bank authority has not released their Scholarship circular yet. So we added last year notice for you so that you can grab details information. When DBBL Scholarship Circular 2020 will published then we upload here.
Other criteria of the Scholarship
- Students availing scholarship from other sources (except Government scholarship) will not qualify for Dutch-Bangla Bank’s scholarship.
- 90% of total scholarships will be earmarked for students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examination from the Institutions in rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be earmarked for female students.
- Eligible and interested students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examination in 2019, are requested to apply through online at: app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship along with the following:
- Scanned color photograph of student (image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Scanned color photographs of student’s father and mother (image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Scanned marksheet and testimonial of S.S.C./equivalent examinations (image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
All Kinds of Education information is available on admissionwar.Stay active and updated with admissionwar digital education family.Like our facebook page and join with the most active education community of Bangladesh.
Disclaimer: Every piece of information we have represented here have been collected from internet.And all of our content prepared by skilled and experienced human content writer.As no human is beyond mistake,There may be some unwilling spelling,Technical or information mistake.We urge for our unwilling mistakes and kindly requested to you to poke us about the mistake you have found through [email protected]