Shahjalal Islami Bank Scholarship 2018. After Sonali Bank, Shahjalal Islami Bank has been published their Scholarship Notice 2018. Shahjalal Bank Scholarship 2018 notice has announced on SIBL official website www.sjiblbd.com. Today we will discuss How to apply for Shahjalal Islami Bank-SIBL Scholarship 2018.
Shahjalal Islami Bank Scholarship 2018
Shahjalal Islami Bank is providing scholarships among the meritorious students under regular education activities. Student who passed HSC and SSC exam in 2018 they can apply for SIBL Scholarship 2018. Scholarship will be provided only among the financial backdated students. The student who can full fill their all terms and condition they can apply for this scholarship. Follow the below instructions to submit your application properly.
Application Submission Deadline: 10 January 2018
Minimum Requirement for Application
|Groups||For Divisional city / City Corporation Area Students||For Non-Divisional city / City Corporation Area Students|
|Sceince Gropu||GPA 5.00||GPA 4.80|
|Other Groups||GPA 4.80||GPA 5.00|
Important Paper for Application
- 3 copies of applicant and 1 copies of parent/guardian’s Photograph must be properly attached to the right place.
- SSC & HSC Academic Transcript / Marksheet Photocopy . ( Must be Attested )
- SSC & HSC Testimonial .( Must be Attested )
- SSC & HSC Registration Card and Admit Card Photocopy. ( Must be Attested )
- Attested photocopies of student ID/certificates and admission receipt of current institution.
- Students’ birth registration certificate, as well as National ID card with photo of father or mother (photocopy of Voter ID card)
- All students must be fillup accurately home address, mobile, phone number and e-mail address.
Some special information for nominated students
- Students who have passed S.S.S exam and get scholarship by Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation will officially receive one-month scholarship 8,500 Taka (Book 7,500+ Travel 1,000) .
- For HSC/Equivalent, students get first time 9,000 Taka and they will get 1500 taka per month for rest 23 months.
- The students of the Bachelor Degree studying (four years) will be given monthly scholarships 2,000 / Taka and this will remaining 47 (seven and a half) months through own bank account.
Application Address :
Head of Foundation, Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited, “Shahjalal Islami Bank Tower,” Plot No. 4, Block and CWN (C), Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka-1212.
If you want to know more about SIBL Scholarship then Click Here
SIBL Scholarship Circular
Download Application Form PDF
Join Our Social Community to get all scholarship update and all education-related information.