Geological Survey of Bangladesh job circular 2021.New GSB job circular 2021 has been published on the official website www.gsb.gov.bd as well as gsb.teletalk.com.bd. A total of 32 people will be appointed to various posts mentioned in GSB govt job circular 2021. Online application will start from 11 February 2021 and will continue till 5 March 2021. Let’s know more details in the light of Latest GSB job circular 2021.
GSB job circular 2021
Geological Survey of Bangladesh (GSB) job circular 2021 has been published on 7 February 2021. The circular has been published on two official websites. One is www.gsb.gov.bd and the other is gsb.teletalk.com.bd.
The Department of Geological Survey of Bangladesh (GSB) is inviting online applications from permanent citizens of Bangladesh to fill various vacancies in the revenue sector through temporary recruitment.
|Importants dates and schedule|
Geological Survey of Bangladesh job circular 2021
Let’s take a look at the post name, number of posts, salary scale and grade.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Post Number||Salary Scale||Grade|
|2||Office Assistant||14||8,250-20,010/- Taka||Grade-20|
|3||Security Guard||11||8,250-20,010/- Taka||Grade-20|
Geological Survey of Bangladesh (GSB) job circular 2021
GSB Govt Job Circular 2021 Application Eligibility
Age Limit: On January 1, 2021, the age limit of general candidates is 18-30 years. However, the age limit for the daughters of the heroic freedom fighters / martyrs and the physically challenged is 18-32 years. Affidavit is not admissible in case of proof of age.
For ‘Driver’ Post: Must have passed Junior School Certificate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
For “Office Assistant” Post: Must have passed Secondary School Certificate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
For “Security Guard” Post: Must have passed Junior School Certificate (JSC) or 8th class or equivalent examination. And the candidate should be entitled to good health.
Online Application Process
- Candidates working in government, semi-government and autonomous organizations have to apply through their own authorities.
- Residents of any district cannot apply for the post mentioned in the circular. Take a look at the circular above to see which posts the residents of which districts can apply for.
- Your application may be rejected for any misinformation and legal action may be taken against you.
Visit this link http://gsb.teletalk.com.bd between application start date and end date. After entering the link, candidates will get the link of online application form.
- Candidate’s signature & a photograph will be required to fill-up the online application form. Where the signature image resolution should be 300 x 80 pixels and size can be a maximum of 60 KB. And the color image of the candidate should be 300 x 300 pixel and the size of the image will be maximum 100 KB.
- Once the application form is filled properly with the required information, must check the information before submitting the application form. Because the information given in the online application form will be used later. Your application will not be accepted, if the information is incorrect.
- Once the application form is submitted through online, an Applicant’s Copy will be available, which will be helpful for the next activities. For this, you have to download and save this Applicant’s Copy.
Pay Application Fee:
The Applicant’s Copy that is available when the online application is completed contains a User ID. Using the User ID, candidate can send 02 SMS through any TeleTalk Pre-paid Mobile number in the following procedure.
The total examination fee is BDT 112/- for the post mentioned in serial numbers 01. where the examination fee is BDT 100/- and the service charge of Teletalk is BDT 12/-. And a total of BDT 56/- for the posts mentioned in serial numbers 02 to 03. Where the examination fee is BDT 50/- and the service charge of Teletalk is BDT 6/-. Within maximum of 72 hours, the application fee must be submitted.
First SMS: GSB<space>User ID and send to 16222.
Example: GSB ABCDEF
Reply: Applicant;s name, Tk-112 (100 +12 Taka)/ 56 (50 + 6 Taka) will be charged as application fee. Your PIN is 87654321. To Pay fee Type GSB<Space>and send it to 16222.
Second SMS: GSB<space>YES<space>PIN and send to 16222.
Example: GSB YES 87654321
Reply: Applicant’s Name, Payment completed successfully for GSB Application for post ZZZZZZZZ User ID is (FDDCBA) and password (ZZZZZZZZ)
Recover user ID/ PIN number if forgot:
Candidates can retrieve their respective User ID/ PIN Number only from Teletalk PrePaid SIM by following process:
If you know User ID: GSB<space>Help<space>User<space>User ID and then send to 16222.
If you know PIN Number: GSB<space>Help<space>PIN<space>PIN No and send to 16222.