General Science and Technology – GST admission online application for the 2021-2022 academic year. GST Admission Apply 2023 has been started on the website gstadmission.ac.bd. As per the circular, the final online application process will commence on 15th April 2023 and conclude on 30th April 2023. This post aims to provide you with insights on the GST online form fill-up process and payment details.
GST Admission Online Application 2022-2023
In the field of General Science and Technology or GST, there exist a total of 22 universities. Previously, prospective students were required to submit separate applications for admission tests at each of these universities. However, with the introduction of the GST online admission process, interested students can now apply to any one of these universities with just a single application.
In this discussion, we will delve into the process of applying for admission online for the 2022-2023 academic year in the General Science and Technology field. Before we do so, let us first take a look at the qualifications that a candidate must possess before submitting an application.
Application Open: 15 April 2023
Last Date: 30 April 2023
Application Fee: 1500 Taka
Admission Test: 20 May to 03 June 2023
Admission Result: 08 June 2023
Orientation Class: 10 August 2023
Apply Link : gstadmission.ac.bd
Minimum Requirement to Apply
Here are the minimum GST admission requirements for candidates interested in applying to universities that are part of the GST admission system:
- A Unit (Science) applicants must have a total GPA of 8.00. Additionally, they must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 for each of their board exams for SSC and HSC.
- B Unit (Arts) applicants must have a total GPA of 7.00. Additionally, they must have a minimum GPA of 3.00 for each of their board exams for SSC and HSC.
- C Unit (Commerce) applicants must have a total GPA of 7.50. Additionally, they must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 for each of their board exams for SSC and HSC.
GST Online Application Procedure
To apply for GST Admission Apply 2023, it’s important to carefully review the circular to ensure that you meet the requirements of the unit you wish to apply to. Once you’ve confirmed your eligibility, you can follow these steps to complete the online application process:
gstadmission ac bd apply
- Visit the official website of GST at www.gstadmission.ac.bd.
- Click on the “Apply Here” button to begin your online application.
- Fill out the online form with accurate information as requested.
- Click the “Next” button to review the information you’ve provided on the screen. Verify that all information is correct.
- Enter the 11-digit mobile number of the candidate or their guardian, and then click “Next.”
- A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the provided mobile number. It may take some time for the OTP to arrive, so candidates should be patient. If the OTP doesn’t arrive within 5 minutes, click the “Resend OTP” button. If multiple OTPs are received, use the most recent one. Candidates can also correct or change the phone number by clicking the “Back” button.
- After entering the received OTP correctly, click the “Submit” button to complete your application.
It’s important to note that intentionally or unintentionally providing incorrect information can result in your application being rejected.
It is important to read the Admission Prospectus and Application Manual very carefully to ensure that the overall admission process is completed properly.
List of 22 Universities Under GST Admission System
Here are the names of two categories of universities: General and Science and Technology. There are 10 universities in the General category and 12 universities in the Science and Technology category under the GST admission system. The first category includes the name of a General University, while the second category includes the name of a Science and Technology University.
|Sheikh Hasina University
|Begum Rokeya University
|Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul University
|Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujubur Rahman University, Kishoreganj
Science and Technology University
|Shahajalal University of Science and Technology (SUST)
|Patuakhali Science and Technology University (PSTU)
|Fazilatunnessa Mujib University of Science and Technology
|Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University
|Rangamati University of Science and Technology
|Bangabandhu University of Science and Technology
|Pabna University of Science and Technology
|Jessore University of Science and Technology (JUST)
|Noakhali University of Science and Technology (NSTU)
|Mawalana Bhashani University of Science an0d Technology (MBSTU)
|Haji Danesh University of Science and Technology University
|Chadpur Science and Technology University
GST Admission Result 2023
According to the news source, General, Science & Technology briefly GST A unit admission result has been published on **. Students who will get a position on GST final result can eligible for the admission. If you are an admission candidate, you check GST result 2023 below link-
Subscribe our notification service and get instant educational update. Otherwise join our Facebook page and group.