Directorate General of Family Planning job recruitment 2020. Family Planning DGFP job circular has been published on DGFP teletalk apply website dgfp.teletalk.com.bd . The Department of Family Planning is inviting applications from the citizens of Bangladesh for the temporary appointment of the following officers / employees in the vacant posts for the 11th to 20th grade of the revenue sector. Below we will discuss the Department of Family Planning DGFP Recruitment Circular 2020 and the application process.
Department of Family Planning DGFP Job Circular 2020
Recently, the Department of Family Planning has issued a notification for recruitment of manpower in multiple posts. In a circular, the company has published recruitment notices for 1573 people in 36 categories. Applications are invited from interested candidates. Both men and women can apply for the posts. Interested candidates can apply online. The complete Department of Family Planning job notification regarding the application process is given below.
|Important Dates and Deadlines
|Name of the organization: Department of Family Planning
Application start date: 09 November 2020
Application deadline: 30 November 2020
Salary Grade: 11th to 20th grade
Number of posts: 1563
Application fee: 112 Taka or 56 Taka
DGFP Job Circular 2020 image / PDF Download
Family Planning Job Application Minimum Requirement
- Candidate must be 30 years of age on 25/03/2020. The maximum age limit for the quota of freedom fighters / physically handicapped is 32. No affidavit of any kind will be eligible for acceptance in case of age.
- Recruitment will follow the existing rules and regulations of the government and the rules applicable in case of change.
- Any changes or corrections regarding recruitment (if any) (www.dgfp.gov.bd) are available.
- Incomplete and defective application will be considered as direct rejection. Legal action will be taken against the candidate if any information is proved to be false or incorrect or if he / she misbehaves in the examination.
- The authority reserves the right to reduce the number of posts and to cancel the notification. In case of appointment, the decision of the authority will be final.
- No TA / DA will be given for participation in written and oral examinations.
DGFP Teletlak Apply – dgfp.teletalk.com.bd
- In case of online application, the candidate will scan his signature (length 300 * width 60 pixels) and color picture (length 300 * width 300 pixels) and upload it at the designated place. Image size must be a maximum of 100 KB and signature size must be a maximum of 60 KB.
- Since the information applied online will be used in all subsequent applications, the candidate should be 100% sure about all the information before submitting the application.
- The candidate will save a color print copy of the online application form as an aid for any examination related requirement.
- Original copies of all certificates must be displayed during the oral examination.
- Application Preview can be seen when the application is completed by uploading the photo and signature by applying online. If the application is completed correctly, the candidate will get an Application Copy with a User ID picture and signature.
- Using the User ID, the candidate can apply for any of the Teletalk Pre-paid SIM through 2 (SMS) for the examination fee from For 50 / – and service charge of Teletalk 08 / – including total 56 / – has to be deposited.
- Under no circumstances will the application be accepted until the examination fee has been paid
- Receipt of admission (http://dgfp.teletalk.com.bd) and SMS will be notified to the candidate’s mobile phone.
- Using the User ID and Password obtained through SMS, print the color copy before downloading the entry form containing the roll number, position name, picture and examination center etc. The admission form must be displayed at the time of participation in the written test and if passed, during the oral test.
Famliy Plaing Job Payment via Teletalk
First SMS: DGFP <space> User ID to send 16222
Example: DGFP ABCDEF
Second SMS: DGFP <space> Yes <space> PIN and send 16222
Example: DGFP Yes 12345678
16. Any information regarding recruitment will be published on the website of the Department of Family Planning (www.dgfp.gov.bd) through notification.
About DGFP (Directorate General of Family Planning)
Family planning in Bangladesh is carried out by government agencies and supported by non-government organisations The Directorate General of Family Planning is the government agency responsible for family planning in Bangladesh. Marie Stopes Bangladesh is an international NGO that provides family planning services in Bangladesh.In 1975 the population of Bangladesh was 76.3 million, and by 2001 the population had reached 130.5 million. Bangladesh has a fertility rate of 2.3, which, according to United Nations Population Fund, makes it a “low fertility country”. Bangladesh has a high population density, with about 1000 people per square kilometre Since independence Bangladesh has reduced its total fertility rate (TFR) to 2.1, which means that women have 2.1 children on average. At this TFR and without migration a country’s population is neither growing nor shrinking Bangladesh family planning programs have been described as being weakened in recent years In 1950 family planning was introduced by medical volunteers and social workers. In 1965 the Government of Pakistan started a family planning program in East Pakistan. In 1976 the government of Bangladesh declared rapid population growth rate as the nation’s number one problem. Bangladesh has experienced rapid population growth since its independence.