Janata Bank Limited Job Circular 2021. JBL job circular 2021 has been published on the Bangladesh Bank’s recruitment website erecruitment.bb.org.bd. Eligible candidates will be appointed for 19 vacant posts as against 03 posts. According to the JBL job circulr 2021, the online application process has started. Interested candidates can apply online.
Janata Bank Limited Job Circular 2021
Janata Bank Limited – A member of the Bankers’ Selection Committee, is inviting online applications from Bangladeshi nationals for the vacant posts (in the ninth grade of the National Salary Scale 2015) mentioned in the 2019 based circular under the conditions described in the JBL job circular 2021.
The online application process is ongoing. Online applications will be accepted till March 2, 2021. Interested candidates are being encouraged to apply without waiting till the last date.
|Important informatin at a glance|
Janata Bank job circular 2021
Let’s take a look at the Post name according to JBL job circular 2021.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Vacant Posts|
|01||Assistant Network Engineer||03|
|02||Assistant System Administrator||10|
|03||Assistant Network Administrator||06|
|Total Vacant Posts||19|
JBL Job Circular 2021
Eligibility to Apply for Various Posts
- Must have a 04-year bachelor’s/ master’s degree in the following subject from a recognized university.: Computer Engineering/ Information System and Communication Engineering/ Information and Communication Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer Science and Software Engineering/ Computer Science and Telecommunication Engineering
- Secondary School Certificate or equivalent and above level examinations should have first division or class in minimum 02 (two). Government policy will apply to the results of the grading system.
- Third class will not be acceptable at any stage.
In case of SSC or equivalent and HSC/ equivalent examination results-
|GPA 3.00 or higher||First Division|
|GPA is less than 2.00 to 3.00||Second Division|
In case of CGPA issued by an approved university-
|Acquired CGPA||Equivalent Class/ Division.|
|4.00 points scale||5.00 points scale||First Division/ Class|
|3.00 or higher||3.75 or higher|
|2.25 or above but less than 3.00||2.813 or higher but less than 3.75||Second Division/ Class|
Age: On 01 March 2020, the maximum age for general candidates is 30 years and the maximum age for children of freedom fighters and disabled candidates is 32 years.
Online Application Procedure
All you have to do is apply by filling up the Online Application Form provided at Bangladesh Bank’s recruitment website erecruitment.bb.org.bd. Detailed terms and conditions for submitting application online can be found on the website.
The application form has to be duly filled and submitted as per the detailed terms and conditions given on the website erecruitment.bb.org.bd.
Note: that for any kind of misinformation the candidate’s application form may be considered void and legal action may be taken.
Application Fee Payment Process:
You need to enter this link to know the details about the application fee payment method. Fees can be paid using Prepaid or Instant Payment method of Dutch Bangla Bank Limited’s Payment Gateway ‘Rocket’.
By entering the link, the candidate will be able to know the details information about the payment of application fee. The application fee payment process is presented in a straightforward manner with screenshots. Any candidate can easily pay their respective fees by following the instructions of the link.
Note: Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully before filling up the application form and paying the application fee.
Other Important Information
- Candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, permanent district, photo, signature and other information should be filled in the application form carefully and accurately. Initially eligible candidates will be selected subject to verification of overall information, photo, signature etc. provided in the online application form.
- Initially the notice regarding the admit card and the date of selection test of the eligible candidates will be published on the recruitment website of Bangladesh Bank erecruitment.bb.org.bd and in the national daily newspaper.
- Interested candidates have to participate in Selection Test and Viva Test.
- Candidates do not have to send any documents while applying online. Candidates who have passed the Written Examination will have to submit the appropriate certificate on the day of the Viva Examination in support of each of the information provided in the Online Application.
- If there is any substantive error in the verification of the accuracy of the information given by the candidate in the online application form, then he will not get the opportunity to participate in the Viva examination. Moreover, even if any type of error is observed during the preparation of the panel at the end of the Viva examination, the candidate will not be included in the panel.
- In case of working candidates, they have to apply with the prior approval of the employing authority and show a copy of the approval on the day of Viva examination.
- In case of employment, the latest government policy and other rules and regulations related to quotas will be followed properly. Concerned banks or financial institutions reserve the right to make the final decision on whether or not to hire candidates.