Khulna University Admit Card & Seat Plan 2019-20. KU Seat Plan & Admit Card 2019-20 has been declared on KU admission related website www.kuadmission.online. If you want to get KU seat plan and admit card PDF then his post only for you.
Khulna University Admit Card & Seat Plan 2019-20.
Khulna University is working their educational part since 1991. This year it will recruit their honors 1st year student by taking exam. There is the details for the exam preparation in this article.Official Website of Khulna university – www.ku.ac.bd
KU Admission Exam Time and Schedule
|Number||Date||Unit||Time||Faculty or School|
||02.11.19||A Unit||10.00 am to 12.00 pm||1. School of Science, Engineering and Technology
2. School of Life Science
||02.11.19||B Unit||1.30 pm to 3.00 pm||1. School of Arts and Humanities
2. School of law
3. School of Social Science
4. Education School
|3.||02.11.19||C Unit||8.00 am to 9.30 am||School of Management & Business Administration|
|4.||02.11.19||D Unit||4.00 pm to 5.30 pm||Institute of Fine Arts|
KU Admit Card 2019-20
Only eligible candidate can download the Khulna University Admission test Admit Card. Check Eligible List From Above.
- For download the admit card they need to go to the official website of Khulna university which is ku.ac.bd
- Go through the link.
- Then put your applicant ID
- Applicant has to Download 2 copy KU Admit Card.
- The print has to be color print. Otherwise it won’t be granted.
KU Seat Plan 2019-20
Khulna University published their KU seat plan 2019-2020 before the exam. Before 2 or three days before the exam it will be known by the applicants through the website. You have to go to the website first. Then you will see seat plan on the bar. Click on that. You will find a PDF version of the seat plan. There you will find all the details.
Khulna University Admission Result
KU authority will upload all the information throughout their official website. Go to that link and put all your information. Then click on to submit button. Then you will got the result.
Khulna University Schools and Discipline Related Information
There are 8 schools in Khulna University, which have 29 disciplines and 6 institutes. They are :
Science, Engineering and Technology (SET) School
- Architecture (ARCH) Discipline
- Chemistry (CHEM) Discipline
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) Discipline
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Discipline
- Mathematics (MATH) Discipline
- Physics (PHY) Discipline
- Statistics (STAT) Discipline
- Urban and Rural Planning (URP) Discipline
Life Science (LS) School
- Agro technology (AT) Discipline
- Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering (BGE) Discipline
- Environmental Science (ES) Discipline
- Fisheries and Marine Resources Technology (FMRT) Discipline
- Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT) Discipline
- Pharmacy (PHARM) Discipline
- Soil, Water and Environment (SWE) Discipline
School of Management & Business Administration (MBA)
- Business Administration (BA) Discipline
- Human Resource Management (HRM) Discipline
Social Science School
- Economics (ECON) Discipline
- Development Studies (DS) Discipline
- Sociology (SOC) Discipline
- Mass Communication and Journalism (MCJ) Discipline
Arts and Humanities School
- Bangla Language and Literature (BNL) Discipline
- English (ENG) Discipline
- History and Civilization Discipline
School of Law
- Law Discipline
Fine Arts School
- Drawing and Painting Discipline
- Print Making Discipline
- Sculpture Discipline
The school of Education has begun its journey from the academic year 2017–2018, by offering postgraduate degrees in teachers’ training. There is one discipline:
- Institute of Education and Research
- Institute: English, Bangle language Literature
- Institute: Business Administration
- E-Institute: Physics (PHY), Chemistry (CHE), Mathematics (MAT), Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Architecture (ARC), Electronics, Communication Engineering (ECE)
- F- Institute: Drawing & Painting, Print Making & Statistic
- L-Institute: Soil science, Pharmacy, Environmental science, Genetic Engineering& Biotechnology (GEB), Forestry & wood technology, Argo-technology, Fisheries & marine resource technology.
- S- Institute: Social science, Development studies
We hope that is was easy to receive for all the students. If there is any confusion with this article feel free to comment the below. We will try to reduce your confusion.