Marine Cadet Training Courses Admission Circular 2020-21. Bangladesh Marine Cadet admission circular has been announced on marine admission related official website www.dos.gov.bd. We talk about marine admission application, exam date and others information.
Marine Cadet Training Courses Admission Circular 2020-21
Marine Cadet Training courses published their course details and admission notice on their official website www.dos.gov.bd. Application is being made to apply online for cadet enrollment at the following maritime education / training institutes 2020-2021.
- Marine Academy, Chittagong.
- Marine Academy, Pabna.
- Marine Academy, Barisal.
- Marine Academy, Rangpur.
- Marine Academy, Sylhet.
- Marine Fisheries Academy, Chittagong. |
- International Maritime Academy, Dhaka.
- Marine Academy, Chittagong.
- Ocean Maritime Academy, Chittagong.
- Western Maritime Academy, Dhaka.
- International Maritime Training Academy, Dhaka.
Date of application and written exam time & center
The application guidelines are provided on the website mentioned. The date / time / center of the written test will be communicated via SMS on the mobile.
Application Deadline: 1 (one) month from the date of commencement of application.
- Age: Maximum 21 years (male / female) on 31st December 2019.
Applicants eligibility will be determined or equivalent to “Bangladesh Naval Ship Officer and Sailor Training, Charter, Working Hours and watchkeeping Rules, 2011”.
- Applicants’ educational qualifications: In SSC and HSC Examination, the first division in the science department that means 60% Number or GPA 3.50 should be obtained and the first division with Physics and Mathematics in HSC examination with 60% marks or GPA 3.50, and in. Separately Physics and Mathematics needs 60% marks and 50% marks should be obtained on Math. If English has a score of 50% or GPA 3.00 then IELTS exam should have a score of 5.5 or be equivalent. Or A-level certified in C grade with a minimum of 5 subjects including Physics and Mathematics under the English Medium Curriculum and 0-level certified or equivalent in C grade on at least 5 subjects including Physics, Mathematics, English.
- Height: Male – 5 ‘4’ and female – 5 ‘2 “,
- Weight: The World Health Organization’s BMI should be a minimum of four (BMI minimum 17 and maximum 27 like 5’4″ has to 45-71 kg or 5’6″ has to 48 to 76 Visual nautical cadets for 6/6: Engineering cadets for 6/12 (must be 6/6 with glasses).
- Applicants must be Bangladeshi citizens and unmarried.
- In this regard, the relevant rules / conditions of the Government shall be applicable for the admission of foreign nationals.
Steps to the final selection process
- Candidate selection should be evaluated on the basis of the GPA of SSC & H, S, C and the number obtained in the admission test: 15 times = 75 marks (maximum) of GPA obtained in SSC / equivalent examination; 25 times = 125 marks (maximum) of GPA obtained in HSC / equivalent test; Admission Test Ethical (MCQ Method) = 100 marks; Total = 300 marks.
- 40% of the number of admission examination. Candidates who pass the admission test will participate in the preliminary physical examination.
- Selected candidates will participate in the Primary Physical Examination at the institution, and candidates who pass the Primary Physical Eligibility Test will participate in the oral examination in accordance with the test results and preferred order.
Subject Based Number Distribution
Admission Test: Personal (Eligibility for MCQ Application. Procedure) = Number 100
Mathematics – 25
Bengali – 10
English – 25
General Knowledge – 15.
The exam will consist of 200 questions.
Marine Admission Circular 2020-21
Training Related information
The designated Cadets will be awarded Pre-C Nautical Science or Pre-Marine Engineering Certificate given by the Academy after 2 years of training in various Government and Private Marine Academy.
Online application method
Applications will be accepted online through the Department of Shipping’s website, www.dos.gov.bd. Go to the website and follow the lead.
Selected candidates will be admitted to the waiting list if the seats are vacant after admission to the Government / Private Marine Academy. Marine Academy Chittagong, Pabna, Barisal, Rangpur, Sylhet and Marine Fisheries Academy, Chittagong will be awarded an honors degree from Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Maritime University, Bangladesh. The Academy will provide all types of assistance to all cadets employed by the Government Marine Academy. Private Marine Academy cadets will follow their own rules for admission. Private Marine Academy officials will be obliged to employ cadets on the ship. There is a provision for admission of women cadets to the Government Marine Academy.
If a person shares money with you on your admission, make sure you know that you are being cheated. Any such recommendation will be considered as a disqualification of the candidate.
For further information visit: www.dos.gov.bd