Nesco Job Circular 2021.Northern Electricity Supply Company Limited job circular notice 2021 has been published on the official website career.nesco.gov.bd.
According to the circular, job application will start on 15 July 2021 through online .Before application, let’s know in detail about this job circular.
Northern Electricity Supply Company Limited Job Circular 2021
Also known as NESCO for short, Northern Power Supply Company Limited, is a state-owned company. The company was established in August 2005.
The company has recently issued a recruitment circular to fill 102 vacancies. According to the circular, applications are being invited from genuine citizens of Bangladesh. So let’s see how to apply.
|Important dates and schedule|
Post Related Information
Let’s take a look at posts, number of vacant posts and grades.
|SL.||Post||No. of Posts||Grade|
|08||Junior Assistant Manager
(ICT) (Customer Service, Smart Manager)
|09||Junior Assistant Manager
(ICT) (Customer Service, Q&M)
|10||Junior Assistant Manager
Age: On 15 July 2021, the maximum age of the candidate can be 30 years.
Education Qualification: Candidates are advised to see the recruitment circular given above to know about educational qualifications. This is because the educational qualifications have also been demanded differently for the different posts mentioned in the circular.
NESCO Job Circular 2021
Online Application Procedure
Interested candidates have to apply online. Online application will start from 15 July 2021. Applications can be submitted till 14 August 2021. Let’s know step-by-step how to apply online.
1. Visit this link career.nesco.gov.bd first.
2. If you visit the link, you will get an “Online Application Form”. With the correct info, fill out the online application form. Then submit it.
3. A photograph of the candidate and a scanned copy of the candidate’s signature will be required when applying online. So before applying, these two pictures should be kept in the memory card/pen drive.
Application Fee Payment Process
The application fee for the post mentioned in serial no. 1 to 5 is 1,500/- Taka. And application fee for the rest of the posts mentioned in the circular is 1,000/- Taka.
Instructions on how to pay the application fee can be found on this website career.nesco.gov.bd. Therefore, the candidate is advised to visit the website to know about the application fee submission process.
1.The candidate must have the ability to lead.
2. Candidates must have strong communication skills in both English and Bengali.
3. If any wrong information is given at the time of application, the application will not be accepted.
4. Candidates can apply against only one post at a time.
5. For appearing in the examination, to the applicants, no TA or DA will be provided.
6. Applicants currently serving in Autonomous/Semi-Autonomous/Govt/Semi-Govt organizations must have to apply through the proper channel
7. The exam schedule will be given later considering the Covid-19 situation.