BSC & Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery Online Admission Application 2021-2022. Nursing Admission Apply 2022 process has been started on bnmc.teletalk.com.bd. Interested candidates can submit their application form through the website by following the mentioned procedure. In this blog post, we discuss BNMC Teletalk apply 2022 application method and payment procedure. Let’s get it started.
Nursing & Midwifey admission application is running, submit your application.
Nursing & Midwifery Admission Apply 2021-2022
Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council have declared a three-year Diploma in Nursing Science & Midwifery / Diploma in Midwifery and four year BSc in Nursing admission prospectus. According to the admission circular, students can fill up admission forms through teletalk website until 20 April 2022. We’ve added step-by-step instructions for the convenience of the BNMC Teletalk application.
|Application Start: 03 April 2022 ( 10.00 AM)
Last Date: 20 April 2022 (11.59 PM)
Payment Deadline: 21 April 2022 (11.59 PM)
Application Fee: 700 Taka (Nursing) & 500 Taka (Midwifery)
Exam Date: 20 May 2022 (10.00 AM)
Admit Card Download: From 12 May 2022
Apply Link: bnmc.teletalk.com.bd
Before submitting the admission form you must have some minimum qualifications and without it you can not apply for admission.
- Applicants must be 22 years of age or younger.
- SSC / Equivalent exam must be passed in 2018 and 2019 and HSC / Equivalent Examination in 2020 and 2021.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc in Nursing): Only Science Group students can apply and their SSC and HSC or equivalent examination GPA (Grade Point Average) cannot be below 7.00. However, less than GPA 3.00 will not be acceptable in any exam and both exams must have a GPA of 3.00 in Biology.
Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery / Diploma in Midwifery: Students of all groups can apply for this unit. However, they must have total GPA 6.00 in SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations. Male applicants are not eligible for Diploma in Midwifery course.
Nursing Admission Apply 2022
Without online no one can fill up admission forms and manual applications will not be valid. Interested applicants will submit admission applications with their required information. You should know what kind of information documents you will need before nursing admission application 2022.
- Personal information
- Academic Information (Roll, Reg, etc.)
- List of exam centers
- Phone Number
- Teletalk SIM card
- Scanned photos and signatures with the correct dimensions.
BNMC Teletalk Apply Process
If you have all the necessary information, you can start the process of filling the Teletalk application. For application you have must use Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council authorized admission website address. No more introduction, let’s start to fill up Nursing & Midwifery apply form.
- Just go to Nursing admission apply application website bnmc.teletalk.com.bd.
- Click on the “Apply for Application” button otherwise, you can check the instructions by clicking on “Instructions & Information for BNMC Admission Test 2021-2022” if you do not know the procedure.
- After going to the application form page you will need to fill in SSC and HSC academic information and need to select your desire course.
- Now go to the Personal Information page by clicking “Next” button.
- On this page, fill in all fields with your personal information such as name, address, phone number, etc nad just go to the next page by pressing “Next” button.
- On this current webpage, you have to upload your scan photo and signature with the proper dimension.
- Before making a final submission, the website will allow you to preview your entire application information.
- Click “Submit” button when all the information is correct.
- After the final submission, the website provides an applicant’s copy and needs to print it for further payment process.
After completing the online application, the website will provide you a confirmation form with User ID. Using this ID you can pay your admission fee through Teletalk Prepaid SIM. Here are the payment instructions-
1st SMS: BNMC <Space> User ID and send to 16222. Example – BNMC D7Edex
2nd SMS: BNMC <Space> Yes <Space> Send PIN to 16222. Example – BNMC Yes 462364
After successfully sending the SMS your balance has been deducted and you will receive a confirmation SMS with the user ID and password.