Power Grid Company of Bangladesh job circular 2021. PGCB job circular 2021 has been published on the official website www.pgcb.gov.bd as well as pgcb.teletalk.com.bd. Online application for the two posts mentioned in the PGCB new job circular 2021 will start from 07 February 2021 and online application will end on 18 March 2021. Let’s know more about this govt job in more detail through this post.
PGCB job circular 2021
Power Grid company of Bangladesh Limited (abbreviated as PGCB), entrusted with the responsibility of operation, maintenance and development of national grid, invites applications from Bangladeshi citizens for appointment against the mentioned vacant post.
The appointment will be made contractual basis initially for a period of 05 (five) years (including on year probation period). After satisfactory completion of probation period, service will be confirmed. The service contract will be renewable up to the age of 60 years subject to satisfactory performance as per service rules of PGCB.
|Important dates and schedule|
PGCB New Notice (Correction)
Power Grid Company of Bangladesh job circular 2021
PGCB new job circular 2021 is given below. 254 people will be appointed in 2 posts. The two posts are Assistant Engineer and Sub Assistant Engineer. Click on the download button below the circular to download the PGCB govt job circular 2021.
PGCB Govt Job Application Eligibility
Education Eligibility For All Category: Any third Division/Class or equivalent at any stage of the academic career shall not be acceptable. Candidates passed in the grading system must processes at least a CGPA/GPA 3.5 on a scale of 5.0 or a CGPA/GPA 2.5 on scale of 4.0 and passed in the conventional system (class/division) must possess at least 2nd class/division. Any degree obtained form outside of Bangladesh will be eligible with the approval of the authority of Bangladesh.
Other Qualifications: Candidates have the ability to demonstrate strong participatory leadership and have strong communication skill in Bengali and English (written and oral) including working experience using computer.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit will be 30 years on 07/02/2021 (in case of Freedom fighter son/daughter/grand son/ granddaughter the age limit will be 32 years) and for the PGCD departmental candidates age will be relaxed up to 40 years.
Terms and Conditions for Application
01. Those who have recently appeared in the educational examination of above-mentioned qualification and did not get their certificate need not to apply for the position.
02. The applicant has to pay TK. 1000/- (One thousand) each through SMS from any Teletalk mobile connection following necessary instructions mentioned in www.pgcb.gov.bd or http://pgcb.teletalk.com.bd.
03. Candidates employed in govt. semi govt. autonomous organization or company owned by government have to submit a hard copy of online application through proper channel to General Manager (P&A), Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Ltd, PGCB Bhaban, Aftabnagar, Badda, Dhaka-1212/
04. The authority of PGCB reserves the right to cancel/withhold/accept or reject any application/take any other decision for the appointment and no explanation for such action will be provided to the application.
05. If any fake declaration is found at any level of screening, the authority reserves the right to cancel the candidates of an applicant.
06. As per company’s service rule appointment shall be regularized by satisfactory a) performance evaluation b) police verification report c) satisfactory result in departmental foundation training course.
07. A panel of the successful candidates for future appointments will be prepare through the selection process and it will remain valid for 01 (one) year from the date of first appointment.
Online Application Process
Interested candidates have to apply through the ‘Online application form’ wherein a scanned color photograph and signature of the candidate have to be inserted in due place.
You have to apply online by following the instructions by entering the above link within the mentioned time.
Power Grid Company of Bangladesh
Power Grid Company of Bangladesh is the only power transmission company in Bangladesh. It is a government agency that owns and operates power grids in Bangladesh. PGCB is a subsidiary of the Power Development Board.
|PGCB at a glance|