Roads and Highway Department Job notice. RHD new job circular 2021 has been published on the official website rhd.teletalk.com.bd as well as www.rhd.gov.bd. Against 05 posts, 405 people will be recruited. Interested candidates can apply online. According to RHD govt job circular 2021, let’s know the detailed information about this.
RHD Job Circular 2021
Online applications are being invited from real citizens of Bangladesh for filling up the vacant posts mentioned in the RHD new job circular 2021 of Roads and Highway Department.
According to circular, online application will start from 01 March 2021 and application process will continue till 31 March 2021. Interested candidates should not wait till the last date for online application.
|Important information at a glance|
RHD Govt Job Circular 2021
Let’s take a look at different posts, number of posts, grades and salary scale (according to National Salary Scale 2015).
|Serial No.||Post Name||Number of Post||Grade||Salary Scale|
|04||Office Assistant (MLSS)||66||Grade-20||8,250-20,010/-|
Roads and Highway Department Job Circular 2021
- On 01 March 2021, age limit for general candidates should be 18-30 years. However, in case of physically disabled and son/ daughter of heroic freedom fighter/ martyr, the age limit is 18-32 years. Affidavits are not admissible in case of age proof.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
Educational qualifications and experience are different for each post as per the job circular. Candidates are advised to check the educational qualifications and experience before applying.
1. Candidates interested in participating in the exam have to visit this link http://rhd.teletalk.com.bd and fill up the application form to apply for the post as per their respective qualifications.
2. Candidate has to scan his signature (length 300 x width 60 pixels) and a color photo (length 300 x width 300 pixels) with a scanner and upload it at the appropriate place in the online application form.
3. The information in the online application form will be used in all subsequent activities. Therefore, the candidate himself must be 100% sure about the accuracy of all the information filled before submitting the application form online.
4. Candidate have to save a color Print Copy of the completed online application form. Because, it will be helpful in any need related to the test.
Application Fee Payment Procedure
An Applicant’s Copy that is available when the application is submitted online properly, contains a User ID. Using the User ID, the candidate will submit the application fee within maximum 72 hours by sending 02 SMS in the following manner. Candidate must send SMS through any Teletalk pre-pad mobile number.
112/- Taka has to be paid as examination fee for the post No. 01 to 03; where service charge is 12/- Taka. And 56/- Taka has to be paid as examination fee for the post No. 04 and 05; where service charge is 6/- Taka
First SMS: RHD <space> User ID and send SMS to 16222.
Example: RHD VWXYZ
(You will get a PIN number in the return SMS.)
Second SMS: RHD <space> Yes <space> PIN and send SMS to 16222.
Example: RHD YES 01234567
RHD Admit Card Download
Only eligible candidates will get their admit card. When will the eligible candidates get the admit card, it will be informed in time via SMS.
Eligible candidates have to go to this link rhd.teletalk.com.bd/admitcart.php to download the admit card download. If the RHD admit card download is available, the eligible candidates with user ID and password can download the RHD admit card.
Things to do – If you forget your User ID or PIN number.
From Teletalk pre-paid mobile, candidates can retrieve their respective User ID and PIN number only by following the SMS procedure.
If User ID is known: RHD <space> Help <space> User <space> User ID and send SMS to 16222.
If PIN number is known: RHD <space> Help <space> PIN <space> PIN No. and send an SMS to 16222.