Sadharan Bima Corporation job notice 2021. SBC job circular 2021 has been published on the official website www.sbc.gov.bd. Against 02 posts, 196 qualified people will be appointed. Online application will start from March 08, 2021 and will end on March 28, 2021. Interested candidates can apply online. Let us know more details as per the SBC govt job circular 2021.
Sadharan Bima Corporation Job Circular 2021
Sadharan Bima Corporation – A state organization under the Financial Institutions Division of the Ministry of Finance. In order to fill some vacancies in this organization, online applications are being invited from interested Bangladeshi citizens for the posts mentioned in the Sadharon Bima job circular.
Interested candidates need to have some qualifications to apply. Let us know what the qualifications are and how to apply.
|Important informatin at a glance|
Post Related Information
As mentioned in the Sadharan Bima Corporation job circular 2021, let’s take a look at the posts, number of posts, salary scale and grade according to National Salary Scale 2015.
|Serial No.||Post Name||Salary Scale||Grade||Number of Posts|
|01||Office Assistant |
Cum Computer Typist
|9,300 – 22,490/- Taka||Grade-16||57|
|02||Office Assistant |
|8,250 -20,010/- Taka||Grade-20||139|
SBC Job Circular 2021
To download the Sadharon Bima SBC job circular, click on the “Download Circular” button below the circular.
1. Candidates for the post of Office Assistant Cum Computer Typist should have higher secondary (HSC) pass from any recognized board. And Typing speed should be 28 and 20 words per minute in English and Bengali respectively.
2. Candidates for the post of Office Assistant (MLSS) should have passed Class 8.
1. For general candidates, age should be minimum 18 and maximum 30 years on March 25, 2020.
2. In case of candidates applying for Freedom Fighter/ Martyr Freedom Fighter/ Disabled quota, age should be less than 32 years. No age related affidavit is admissible.
Online Application Process
1. Interested candidates must apply by visiting this link http://sbc.teletalk.com.bd and filling online application form. Candidates have to fill the form as per the guidelines (given on the respective website).
2. Candidate has to scan his signature (300 X 60 pixel and max. size 80 KB) and color picture (300 X 300 pixel and max. size 100 KB) and upload it at the specified place in the online application form.
3) All the information given in the online application form will be used in all subsequent activities. Therefore, the candidate should be sure about the accuracy of all the information filled before submitting the application.
4) Candidates should keep a printed copy of the completed application form online as an aid for any need related to the examination.
Application Fee Payment Procedure
An Applicant’s Copy which is available when the online application is submitted properly, contains a User ID. Using the User ID, candidate have to submit the application fee within max. 72 hours by sending 2 SMS in the following procedure. Candidate must send SMS through any Teletalk pre-paid mobile number.
300/- Taka has to be paid as examination fee for the Office Assistant Cum Computer Typist post and 200/- Taka has to be paid as examination fee for the post Office Assistant (MLSS).
- First SMS: SBC <Space> User ID and send it to 16222
- Second SMS: SBC <Space> YES <Space> PIN and send it to 16222
Things to do if you forget your PIN or User ID
Candidates can recover their respective User ID and PIN from Teletalk pre-paid mobile phone only by following the SMS procedure.
- If you remember User ID: SBC <Space> Help <Space> User <Space> User ID and send it to 16222.
- If you remember PIN number SBC <Space> Help <Space> PIN <Space PIN No. and send it to 16222.