Sheikh Hasina University Admission Circular 2019-20. SHU admission circular 2019-20 has not been published yet on Sheikh Hasina University official website, Netrakona official website www.shubd.net. Now we discuss the procedure of Sheikh Hasina University admission test 2019-20.সার্কুলারটি বাংলায় দেখতে ক্লিক করুন
Sheikh Hasina University Admission Circular 2019-20
Sheikh Hasina University is situated at Netrakona established in 2019. They published admission notice 2019-20 session. This is a great opportunity for those students who are scared about high profile university in Bangladesh. There is 4 departments under 3 Faculty with a little number of seats.
|Important information at a glance|
Minimum Requirements For Admission
Interested Candidates who passed SSC/Equivalence exam in 2014 to 17 and HSC/Equivalence exam in 2019 can apply for admission test of Sheikh hasina university 2019-20.
|Arts Faculty||Minimum GPA SSC = 3.00 & HSC =3.00 and at least GPA 7.00 in total ( For all group )|
|Social Science Faculty||Minimum GPA SSC = 3.00 & HSC =3.00 and at least GPA 7.00 in total ( For all group )|
|Science Faculty||Minimum GPA SSC = 3.50 & HSC =3.50 and at least GPA 8.00 in total ( For only Science group )|
|Arts Faculty||MCQ 100
Bangla- 30, English-30, General Knowledge-40
Bangla- 10, English-10, Recent Knowledge-10
|Social Science Faculty||MCQ 100
Bangla- 25, English-25,Economics/General Science – 25 , General Knowledge-40
Bangla- 10, English-10, Economics/Math -10
|Science Faculty||MCQ 100
Bangla- 15, English-15, Physics – 20 ,Chemistry – 20 , Math – 20 , ICT – 10.
Math – 10 , Physics – 10 , Chemistry/ICT – 10
SHU admission test faculty wise available seats.
|Arts Faculty||Bangla -30 , Enlish 30||Total – 60|
|Social Science Faculty||Economics – 30||Total – 30|
|Science Faculty||CSE – 30||Total – 30|
- MCQ Examination Total Marks 100 & Pass marks 50. Written exam total marks 30 & pass marks 12.
- For the wrong answer of each MCQ question in the admission test, the number will be reduced to 0.25.
- The written exam will be evaluated in 10 times the number of seats from the candidates who passed the MCQ examinations.
- The questions will be in Bangla and English versions. The time for application for candidates who are willing to take the test in the English version
The selected options will be selected.
- The results of the admission test will be published on the university’s website www.shubd.net.
How to pay application fee for SHU admission Test
One applicant can pay his/her application fees by two media. One is ROCKET (DBBL mobile banking) and the other is Bkash (BRAC bank mobile banking). Here is the two process of paying application fees.
Through ROCKET (DBBL Mobile Banking):
- Dial *322# from Rocket account.
- Select 1 for payment option.
- Again select 1 and go to bill payment option.
- Select 1 for personal account or select 2 for agents or other accounts.
- Provide personal mobile number of applicants.
- Type the Biller ID 2717.
- Provide your Application ID which you have already collected.
- Type the amount of application fees (700 BDT).
- Provide Pin No of rocket account.
- After successful payment a successful message will be send to applicants.
Through bkash (BRAC Bank Mobile Banking):
- Dial *247# from bkash account.
- Select 5 for Pay Bill option.
- Press 2 if other account. Press 2 for Bill Pay.
- Put Sheikh Hasina University’s bkash no (01778469248) at the place of Biller ID.
- Press 1 to provide Student Application ID.
- Provide Student Application ID.
- Then type 122019 in the place of month and year.
- Type 700 at the place of amount.
- Now give your bkash Pin no.
- After successful payment applicant will receive a confirmation SMS and Bill pay SMS.
Sheikh Hasina University Admission Notice 2019-20
All Kinds of Education information is available on admissionwar.Stay active and updated with admissionwar digital education family.Like our facebook page and join with the most active education community of Bangladesh.