Hey guys on the consequences of Higher study in germany we prepare a list of Top Universities in Germany for you. If you want to continue your higher study in Germany for completing Masters or PhD programme from German top Universities then this article is ready for you to give top class university in Germany.Lets discuss in details and build an all over concept about German Higher Education Institutions.
Top Universities in Germany for Abroad Students.
Here is top 20 German University list which includes the university rank globally.German Higher Education System is often commended all over the world for her top rated universities where numerous students use to come from all over the world,to complete their higher study.
|University Name||Global Ranking|
|Technical University of Munich.||55|
|Ludwig Maximilans University of Munich.||63|
|Humboldt University of Berlin.||120|
|Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.||124|
|Free University of Berlin.||130|
|RWTH Aachen University.||138|
|Technical University of Berlin||147|
|University of Tubingen.||169|
|University of Freiburg||170|
1.Technical University of Munich
The Technical University of Munich (TUM) is one of Europe’s top universities and 55th all over the world as an top university in Germany. It is committed to excellence in research and teaching, interdisciplinary education and the active promotion of promising young scientists. The university also forges strong links with companies and scientific institutions across the world.
TUM was one of the first universities in Germany to be named a University of Excellence. Moreover, TUM regularly ranks among the best European universities in international rankings.In this university in germany,
- Total enrollment: 27,152(2015)
- Address: Geschwister-Scholl-Platz, 72074 Tübingen, Germany.
- Tuition Fees: 0 EUR, International tuition 3,000 EUR (2017 – 18).Read More >>
2.Ludwig Maximilans University of Munich
Ludwig Maximilans University of Munich – the University in the heart of Munich. LMU is recognized as one of Europe’s premier academic and research institutions. Since our founding in 1472,
LMU has attracted inspired scholars and talented students from all over the world, keeping the University at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change our complex world.
- Address: Theresienstraße 39, 80333 München, Germany
- Undergraduate tuition and fees: 0 EUR (2013 – 14)
- Total enrollment: 51,420 (2016)
- Nobel Laureates: 42 (October 2019)
- Budget: 682 million EUR (without the university hospital)Read More >>
3.Heidelberg University in Germany.
With a long tradition of shaping the future, Heidelberg University in germany sees itself as an internationally oriented research and teaching institution that offers a rich range of subjects and disciplines.
It acknowledges its responsibility to humanity, society, and nature and is committed to broadening and harnessing its knowledge and skills, in a spirit of open-mindedness and tolerance toward individuals and ideas, for the benefit of future generations.
- Address: 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
- Chancellor: Holger Schroeter
- Acceptance rate: 16.3% (2006).Read More >>
4.Humboldt University of Berlin.
General Facts about Humbolt University of Berlin in Germany is two hundred years ago, in 1810, Wilhelm von Humboldt’s vision of a new type of university became reality. The newly founded Prussian alma mater was the first to introduce the unity of research and teaching, to uphold the ideal of research without restrictions and to provide a comprehensive education for its students.Universities in Germany
These principles of Wilhelm von Humboldt and a select group of contemporaries soon became general practice throughout the world. A new era of university and academic research had begun.
- Address: Unter den Linden 6, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- Total enrollment: 33,033 (2014)
- President: Sabine Kunst.Read More >>
5.Karlsruhe Institute of Technology in Germany
KIT pursues its tasks in research, teaching, and innovation. KIT’s governance supports work towards reaching this goal and clearly defines the regulatory and strategic framework for action on the three management levels of Executive Board, Divisions, and Institutes.
KIT’s governance thus represents a framework that enables responsible interaction of all students and employees of KIT, which is characterized by transparency and subsidiarity.
- Address: 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany
- Total enrollment: 25,495 (2017)
- Doctoral students: 664
- Read More >>
6.Free University of Berlin in Germany
Free University of Berlin performed successfully three times in the German government’s Excellence competition for universities. As a result of the latest competition, the German Excellence Strategy, the university will receive long-term funding beginning in 2019 as part of the Berlin University Alliance, which is made up of Free University of Berlin,
Free university of Berlin was the only university in Berlin and one of six universities nationwide to be recognized as an excellent university in both rounds of the previous competition, the German Excellence Initiative, in 2006/2007 and 2012.
- Address: Kaiserswerther Str. 16-18, 14195 Berlin, Germany
- Undergraduate tuition and fees: 0 EUR (2017 – 18)
- Total enrollment: 31,500 (2016).Read More >>
7.RWTH Aachen University in Germany
RWTH Aachen University exploits strong research networks and the intellectual curiosity of its staff to address bold scientific questions, transfer forefront knowledge and drive innovative discoveries that impact global challenges.All members of RWTH are expected to conduct their research with the highest level of integrity and commitment to excellence and to follow the University’s Code of Conduct in all interactions with third parties on behalf of RWTH.The Excellence Initiative of the German federal and state governments provided RWTH with a unique opportunity to boost its research profile by strengthening the natural sciences and fostering interdisciplinary research.Universities in Germany
These were the first steps in RWTH’s steady transformation into an Integrated Interdisciplinary University of Technology and also towards convergence
8.Technical University of Berlin
The Technical University of Berlin is a prestigious research institution in Berlin, Germany. In the year 1770, it was founded and later recognized as the most distinguished universities in Europe. The university is part of the German institutes of technology, TU9.
In addition to the main campus, the university has other two campuses in Berlin, one in the industrial area of Wedding and the second in gasometer place in Schöneberg. Moreover, the branch office of the university was inaugurated in Egypt in 2012.
- Address: Straße des 17. Juni 135, 10623 Berlin, Germany
- Total enrollment: 33,933 (2015)
- President: Christian Thomsen Read More >>
9.University of Tubingen of Germany.
Tubingen is among the world’s foremost universities and expressly supports common European values. These include the freedom of research and academia, the freedom of expression, the equality of all human beings and respect for human dignity, regardless of a person’s origins, religion, social status, gender, or sexual orientation.
The University of Tubingen actively supports positive developments in society and peaceful coexistence, sustainable development, and the protection of the environment.
They regard the diversity of our students and employees as a great strength. It is their paramount task to support them in their quest for knowledge and education.
An important factor in the success of a university is the motivation of its employees. With this in mind, the University makes every effort to enable its students and employees to reconcile the demands of family with their studies and working lives.Read More >>
10.University of Freiburg in germany
Already a comprehensive university at its founding in 1457, the University of Freiburg still offers undergraduate and graduate studies as well as professorial qualification in all important disciplines today: the humanities, natural and engineering sciences, medicine, law, and theology.
This diversity also provides an ideal environment for innovative interdisciplinary studies.Universities in Germany
Remaining top German universities are:
- Technische Universität Dresden– 179th in the world.
- Georg-August-Universität Göttingen–197th in the world.
- Universität Hamburg– 227th in the world.
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn– 243rd in the world.
- Technische Universität Darmstadt– 260th in the world.
- Universität Stuttgart– 279th in the world.
- Universität Frankfurt am Main– 291st in the world.
- Universität Köln– 308th in the world.
- Universität Mannheim – 314th in the world, up 24 places.
- Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg– 319th in the world.
- Universität Jena – 340th in the world.
- Universität Ulm – 340th in the world.
- Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster– 347th in the world.
- Johannes Gutenberg Universität Mainz – 410th in the world.
- Universität Konstanz – 424th in the world.
- Ruhr-Universität Bochum– 432ndin the world.
- Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg – 462nd in the world
- Universität des Saarlandes – 468th in the world.
- Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel– 478th in the world.
- Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg
- Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen
- Technische Universität Braunschweig
- Universität Bremen
- Universität Leipzig
- Universität Bayreuth
- Universität Duisburg-Essen
- Universität Regensburg
- Leibniz Universität Hannover
- Philipps-Universität Marburg
- Universität Hohenheim
- Universität Potsdam
- Technische Universität Dortmund
- Universität Bielefeld
- Universität Düsseldorf
- Universität Rostock
- Universität Siegen
All Kinds of Education information is available on admissionwar.Stay active and updated with admissionwar digital education family.Like our facebook page and join with the most active education community of Bangladesh.