Combined CUET, KUET & RUET Admission Online Application Process 2022-2023. CUET, KUET & RUET Online Apply 2023 has been started on admissionckruet.ac.bd website. If you want to know about the application process for admission you have landed on the right page. This post will let you know about Admissionckruet Online Apply Process 2023. Let’s know in detail about the application procedure.
Combined CUET, KUET and RUET online admission application will be started on 10 May 2023.
CUET, KUET & RUET Online Apply 2023
For the academic year 2022-2023, a joint admission test will be conducted for admission to various departments at CUET, KUET, and RUET. This article is intended for students who are interested in taking part in this joint admission test. It will provide information on the application procedure. However, not all students are eligible to apply. There are certain minimum requirements that must be met before applying. So, let’s first understand these minimum requirements before proceeding to the CKRUET application procedure.
To be eligible to apply for the combined admission test for CUET, KUET, and RUET in the academic year 2021-2022, the applicant must fulfill certain requirements. These requirements are as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
- The applicant must have passed the HSC or its equivalent exam in 2022.
- The candidate must have passed the SSC or its equivalent exam in 2019 or 2020 from any board of education in Bangladesh with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 4.00.
- The applicant must have obtained a grade point of 5.00 (five) separately in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English in both the SSC and HSC or their equivalent exams. If the applicant wishes to be admitted to the Biomedical Engineering Department, they must obtain at least a grade point of 4.00 (four) in Biology in the HSC or its equivalent exam.
- The first 30,000 (thirty thousand) eligible applicants, based on the total marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English subjects in the HSC or its equivalent exam, will be given the opportunity to participate in the admission test.
CUET, KUET & RUET Online Apply
The online application process for CUET, KUET & RUET will commence on May 10, 2023 and will continue till May 22, 2023.
To study at the University of Engineering and Technology, students must apply online during this period. After the deadline, no further applications will be accepted. Therefore, students who are interested in studying at the University of Engineering and Technology are advised to apply within the given timeframe without any delay. The step-by-step online application process is described below.
admissionckruet ac bd apply
1. First you have to enter this link admissionckruet.ac.bd.
2. Fill the form displayed on the screen with various information of SSC and HSC. Then click on the “Next” button.
3. On this page the applicant has to select the group and exam centers and click on the “Next” button.
4. Candidate’s mobile number, email address and tribal (if any) have to be entered on this page. Then click on the “Next” button.
5. The page displayed on your screen will show all the information you have entered. If all the information is correct then click on the “Next” button. But if there is a mistake, click on the “Edit Information” button to correct the mistake. Then you have to go to the application fee payment page.
6. Applicants can pay the application fee through debit/credit card, mobile banking, or internet banking. The application fee for group ‘Ka’ has been fixed at 1,000/- Taka and for group ‘Kha’ has been fixed at 1,100/- Taka.
7. The candidate will then have to upload a color photo and signature as per the instructions. Then click on the “Submit & Print” button.
If the application is completed successfully, you will see a message in the browser. The message is “Congratulation, You have successfully completed online application“.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
After getting KUET CUET RUET ADMISSION RESULT, students will allow to submit academic papers for final admission.
- HSC or equivalent examination registration card.
- Original Certificate of SSC or equivalent examination.
- Original copy of SSC or equivalent examination grade sheet.
- Original copy of HSC or equivalent examination grade sheet.
- Original Certificate of Passing HSC or Equivalent Examination / Original Copy of Provisional Certificate .
- Original Copy of Certificate issued by Head of Educational Institution.
- Fresh captured (not more than 3 months) 2 (two) copy passport size color photograph (without attestation).
Hope that, you have complete ädmissionckruet admission application 2023 successfully. If you have another query you can join our Facebook to contact with our admins.