Combined CUET, KUET & RUET Admission Online Application Process 2021-2022. CUET, KUET & RUET Online Apply 2022 has been started on admissionckruet.ac.bd website. If you want to know about the application process for admission you have landed on the right page. This post will let you know about Admissionckruet Online Apply Process 2022. Let’s know in detail about the application procedure.
Combined CUET, KUET and RUET admission application process has been announced.
CUET, KUET & RUET Online Apply 2022
In the academic year 2021-2022, a combined admission test will be held for admission of students in different departments of CUET, KUET, and RUET. Admission test will be held in 03 centers at the same time and on the same question. The 03 centers are BUET, QUET, and RUET.
This post is for students who want to participate in this combined admission test. This post will show you how to apply to participate in this admission test.
However, any student cannot apply if he wants. If you want to apply, you have to meet the minimum requirements. So let’s know about the minimum requirements before knowing about the application procedure.
1. Candidate must be a Bangladeshi citizen.
2. Applicant must pass HSC or its equivalent exam in 2021.
3. Candidate must pass SSC or its equivalent exam in 2018 or 2019 from any board of education in Bangladesh with at least grading point average (GPA) 4.00.
4. In both the exams, the applicant has to obtain grade point 5.00 (five) separately in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. In addition, to be admitted in the Biomedical Engineering Department, the applicant has to get at least grade point 4.00 (four) in Biology in HSC or its equivalent exam.
5. The first 30,000 (thirty thousand) applicants from among the eligible applicants will be given the opportunity to participate in the admission test. The first 30,000 (thirty thousand) applicants will be selected on the basis of the total marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English subjects in HSC or its equivalent exam.
CUET, KUET & RUET Online Apply
CUET, KUET & RUET Online Apply process will start from 06 July 2022. Online application will be accepted till 19 July 2022.
Students interested in studying at the University of Engineering and Technology must apply online within that period. Once that time limit expires, there will be no more opportunities to apply. Therefore, students interested in studying in the University of Engineering and Technology are being advised to apply within that time without wasting time. Let’s know the application process step by step.
Admissionckruet ac bd
1. First you have to enter this link admissionckruet.ac.bd.
2. Fill the form displayed on the screen with various information of SSC and HSC. Then click on the “Next” button.
3. On this page the applicant has to select the group and exam centers and click on the “Next” button.
4. Candidate’s mobile number, email address and tribal (if any) have to be entered on this page. Then click on the “Next” button.
5. The page displayed on your screen will show all the information you have entered. If all the information is correct then click on the “Next” button. But if there is a mistake, click on the “Edit Information” button to correct the mistake. Then you have to go to the application fee payment page.
6. Applicants can pay the application fee through debit/credit card, mobile banking, or internet banking. The application fee for group ‘Ka’ has been fixed at 1,000/- Taka and for group ‘Kha’ has been fixed at 1,100/- Taka.
7. The candidate will then have to upload a color photo and signature as per the instructions. Then click on the “Submit & Print” button.
If the application is completed successfully, you will see a message in the browser. The message is “Congratulation, You have successfully completed online application“.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
After getting KUET CUET RUET ADMISSION RESULT, students will allow to submit academic papers for final admission.
- HSC or equivalent examination registration card.
- Original Certificate of SSC or equivalent examination.
- Original copy of SSC or equivalent examination grade sheet.
- Original copy of HSC or equivalent examination grade sheet.
- Original Certificate of Passing HSC or Equivalent Examination / Original Copy of Provisional Certificate .
- Original Copy of Certificate issued by Head of Educational Institution.
- Fresh captured (not more than 3 months) 2 (two) copy passport size color photograph (without attestation).
Hope that, you have complete ädmissionckruet admission application 2022 successfully. If you have another query you can join our Facebook to contact with our admins.