Combined Engineering & Technology University Admission Notice 2020-2021. CUET, KUET & RUET admission circular 2021 has been declared on admissionckruet.ac.bd. This year CUET, KUET & RUET admission tests will be taken in integrated admission test system. According to the notice, the online application for admission will start from 9.00 AM on 24 April 2021. Let’s know in more detail. বাংলায় দেখুন
Combined Admission Test of CUET, KUET and RUET admission primary selection eligible list has been announced.
CUET, KUET & RUET Admission Circular 2021
For the academic year 2020-2021, notice regarding integrated admission test of CUET, KUET, and RUET has been published. According to the admission circular, a total of 30,000 (thirty thousand) candidates will be able to participate in the integrated admission test.
But how will this 30,000 ((thirty thousand)) student selection process be completed? What are the qualifications to apply? Read the rest of the post to know more details about admission with answers to these questions.
Admission Test Schedule
|Group||Examination Date||Total Number|
|‘Ka’||12 June 2021 |
10.00 AM – 12.00 PM
|‘Kha’||12 June 2021 |
10.00 AM – 1.45 PM
Number of Seats
|S. N.||University Name||Seats||Reserved Seats||Total Seats|
|01||Chattagram University of Engineering & Technology (CUET)||890||11||901|
|02||Khulna University of Engineering & Technology (KUET)||1060||05||1065|
|03||Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology (RUET)||1230||05||1235|
|‘Ka’||Engineering Departments and Urban & Regional Planning Department|
|‘Kha’||Engineering Departments, Urban & Regional Planning Department, and Architecture Department|
Eligibility to Apply for Participation in Admission Test
1. Applicant must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
2. Candidate must pass HSC/equivalent examination in 2020.
3. Applicant must pass SSC/equivalent examination in 2017 or 2018 from any education board in Bangladesh with at least GPA 4.00.
4. In both the examinations, the candidate has to obtain grade point 5.00 separately in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English. In addition, to be admitted in the Department of Biomedical Engineering, the candidate has to get at least grade point 4.00 in Biology in HSC/equivalent examination.
5. The first 30,000 candidates from among the eligible applicants will be given the opportunity to participate in the admission test. The first 30,000 candidates will be selected on the basis of the total marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English subjects in HSC/equivalent examinations.
Admission Test Fee
BDT 1000/- and 1,100/- must be deposited as the examination fee. 1000/- Taka for group ‘Ka’ and 1,100/- Taka for group ‘Kha’. The admission test fee submission process will be given on the respective website while applying online.
CUET, KUET & RUET Circular 2021
All information related to CUET, KUET, and RUET integrated admission test will be given at admissionckruet.ac.bd. The online application form has to be filled and submitted as per the instructions given on the website. Instructions will be published on the website before the application begins.