BDS Dental admission test circular 2019-20 | Dental admission circular 2019-20 has been published today on 21 September 2019 at Directorate General of Health Services official website http://dghs.teletalk.com.bd/bds/index.php. According to dental admission circular those who passed HSC in 2018 or 2019 and SSC in 2016 or 2017 from Science group with Biology only can apply to participate in admission test of Dental. To know more about admission test of dental please read the whole content top to bottom like Dental admission test exam procedure and numbering system , Total number of available seats , Important dates etc.
Dental Admission Circular 2019-20
You have to apply through online to participate Dental admission test on 1st November 2019.Here is the Information summery of Dental admission prospectus of 2019-20 session. You can download the pdf file of dental admission notice the link given bellow.
Eligibility to Apply on Dental admission
Those who passed HSC / Equivalence in 2018 or 2019 and SSC / Equivalence 2016 or 2017 from Science group with at least total GPA 9.00 and 3.50 in each. Applicant must have to acquire GPA 3.50 in HSC Biology. But those are from Tribal or non – tribal from hilly district they have to acquire total GPA 8.00 in HSC and SSC.If we summaries the information of eligibility of Dental admission criteria then we can see.
- SSC / Equivalence Pass: 20165 or 2017
- HSC / Equivalence Pass : 2018 or 2019
- SSC / Equivalence GPA: At least 3.50
- HSC / Equivalence GPA: At least 3.50
- GPA in total : At least 9.00 ( 8.00 for Tribal or non – tribal from hilly district ) .
- Least GPA in Biology 3.50.
Dental Admission Test Procedure and Numbering
Exam will be held on 100 marks with 100 MCQ type Questions with 1 mark for each. 0.25 is the negative number as punishment of each wrong answer. 40 mark is the pass mark for Dental admission test. Exam will be held on subjects named Biology , Physics , Chemistry , English , General knowledge , History of Bangladesh and Freedom fight. Exam marks and system at a glance:
- Total mark – 100
- Number of Questions – 100
- Mark for each question – 1
- Duration of admission test – 1 hour
- Negative mark – 0.25
- Pass mark – 40
- Subject wise mark: Biology – 30 , Chemistry – 25 , Physics – 20 , English – 15 , General knowledge and History of Bangladesh and Freedom fight – 10
200 marks will provided depending on HSC and SSC or equivalence result. HSC GPA will be multiplied by 25 and SSC GPA will be multiplied by 15.
- SSC / Equivalence GPA x 15 = 75
- HSC / Equivalence GPA x 25 = 125
- Total 200 marks from your SSC and HSC result.
To apply for dental admission you have to go the official website and have to input all your credential they take from you.You must have to be aware while you inputting your information.
View of Dental Admission Test Prospectus 2019-20
All Kinds of Education information is available on admissionwar.Stay active and updated with admissionwar digital education family.Like our facebook page and join with the most active education community of Bangladesh.