General, Science & Technology universities (GST) or Guccho admit card 2021-2022 PDF. GST admit card 2022 has been announced on gstadmission.ac.bd website. Students from Science, Humanities & Business studies can download their respective unit admit card PDF. In this article, we talk about how to download GST admission admit card 2022 and other related information.
GST Admit Card 2022 Download – gstadmission.ac.bd
Only students who have passed SSC & Equivalent in 2017, 2018, and 2019 and HSC & Equivalent in 2020 and 2021, Diploma-in-Commerce, HSC (Vocational) under Bangladesh Technical Education Board, A Level and other equivalent examinations (with approval of Equivalent Determination Committee) are able to apply for the test. Students who have passed HSC or equivalent examination from Science, Humanities, and Commerce will be able to apply for Unit-A, Unit-B and Unit-C respectively subject to the prescribed qualifications. This article will explain the procedure for downloading GST Admit Card 2022.
|Total Universities: 22 Public Universities
Unit Name: A, B, C Units
Admit Card Download: 07 July to 12 July 2022
Website : gstadmission.ac.bd
Exam Date and Schedule
The GST admission exam is nigh, so you must prepare yourself for the best outcome. We are mentioning the date and time below.
|A Unit||30 July 2022||12:00 PM to 01:00 PM|
|B Unit||13 August 2022|
|C Unit||20 August 2022|
GST Admit card 2021
Every student had to apply according to their SSC/HSC department (Science, Art, or Commerce). The application process was completed in two steps. 1. Primary application and 2. Final application. All of the application is closed now. The exam is going to be held in the Cluster (Guccho) system. The exam date was announced on the GST official admission website. Now students are waiting for GST admit card 2022 (Guccho Admit Card).
Guccho Admit Card Download Process
Since the primary application process and final application process is closed. Now the only thing to do is that you have to download the admit card. The GST admission exam date Is now very close so the Guccho admit is going to be available soon. At least 7-10 days before the exam the admit card is going to be available online.
- If you got selected after the primary application, then it is confirmed that there is a seat for you in the exam hall. You just need to complete the final application process and wait for the GST admit card.
- To download the admit card, go to the GST admission website- gstadmission.ac.bd
- Click on the login button. (The button will be available again very soon)
- Enter the applicant ID and Password in the box and click on the login button again.
- Now you have logged in to your GST admission account.
- Check all the information and download the admit card.
- After downloading the admit card print a color copy.
Note: If you have forgotten your application ID and password, click here to recover it.
GST Admission Exam Seat Plan 2022
After completing the primary selection, you have input your preferred exam center. There are going to be 28 exam centers for Guccho admission exam. You can choose any 5 centers as per your convenience and they will provide a final center according to your SSC and HSC mark, passing year, school, college, etc. The selected center by the authority is unchangeable.
This is how the authority is going to select an examination center for you. On the basis of this number, you will get your final center.
|Number Based On||Mark|
|Location of your school||20 (Highest)|
|Location of your college||30 (Highest)|
|Total mark in SSC exam||10 (Highest)|
|Total mark in HSC exam||20 (Highest)|
|HSC passing year||In 2020- 10 marks and in 2019- 05 marks|
|Male / Female||Male student- 05 marks and Female student- 10 marks|
GST Admission Exam Mark Distribution
Every student has to attend the admission exam at the selected center, they will not be able to attend the test in any other exam center. Each unit has an MCQ question sheet of 100 marks and the students have to answer all the questions in under 1 hour.
List of the Universities that are included in GST (General, Science and Technology)
- Jagannath University, Dhaka
- Islamic University, Kushtia
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Sylhet
- Khulna University, Khulna
- Haji Mohammad Danesh University of Science and Technology, Dinajpur
- Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology, Tangail
- Patuakhali University of Science and Technology, Patuakhali
- Noakhali University of Science and Technology, Noakhali
- Comilla University, Comilla
- Kazi Nazrul Islam University, Trishal, Mymensingh
- Jessore University of Science and Technology, Jessore
- Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur
- Pabna University of Science and Technology, Pabna
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman University of Science and Technology, Gopalganj
- Barisal University, Barisal
- Rangamati University of Science and Technology, Rangamati
- Rabindra University Bangladesh, Sirajganj
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University Bangladesh, Gazipur
- Sheikh Hasina University, Netrokona
- Bangamata Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib University of Science and Technology Jamalpur
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman University, Kishoregonj
- Chadpur Science & Technology University