Jahangirnagar University Online admission Application 2021-2022. JU admission Apply 2022 has been started on their official admission website link juniv-admision.org. Are you interested in applying for honours 1st year admission to JU in the 2021-2022 academic year? Then you have come to the right place. Through this post, you will know the JU online admission form fill up process in detail. Let’s know the details then. বাংলায় দেখুন
Admission application has started from today ! Submit your application earlier.
Jahangirnagar University (JU) Admission Apply 2021-2022
Recently the Jahangirnagar University (JU for short) admission circular 2022 has been published. According to the admission circular, the application process will start from 18 May 2022. And the online application process will continue till 16 June 2022.
Through this post, we will see how to apply within the specified time frame for application. However, before knowing the application process, we will take a look at the qualifications required to apply to different units. Also through this post, we will learn more about how to download admit card.
Applicants must pass SSC or its equivalent exam in 2018 or later and HSC or its equivalent in 2020 or 2021. That means students can apply for second-time admission test.
- A & D Unit : Interested candidates must have minimum GPA 4.00 in both SSC and HSC exams separately.
- B & C Unit : Candidates must have minimum GPA of 3.50 in both SSC and HSC exams separately. Arts/Commerce/Science/ Equivalent students can apply to this unit.
- E Unit : In both SSC and HSC exam, minimum GPA of 3.75 is required for Humanities and Business Studies students, and minimum GPA of 4.00 is required for Science group students.
JU Online Admission Application 2022
Interested candidates will have completed their admission process online. Students will get online applications related to all kinds of information from JU admission website juniv-admision.org. Here we have added each & every step of the online admission form fill up.
juniv admission org
1) First visit this website juniv-admission.org.
2) Click on the “New Application” button.
3) Enter various required information of the candidate’s SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examinations such as education board, passing year, roll number, etc. Then click on the “Submit” option.
4) Now the candidate will see all the provided information on the page displayed on the screen. Candidates will also see the list of applicable units according to their educational qualifications.
5) In this step, the applicant has to verify all the information and then click on the “Confirm” button.
6) In this step, the applicant has to enter a mobile number of 11 digits. A password will be sent to the entered number. Enter the password in the field provided on the application form and then click on the “Confirm” button. This password must be saved for later activities.
7) Once step 1 and step 2 are completed, you can log in to juniv-admission.org website with the verified mobile number and password.
By logging in, the candidate will be able to pay the application fee separately for all the units. You can pay the application fee through Rocket/Bkash.
JU Admit Card Download
Candidates will be informed via SMS when the admit card distribution starts.
To download the admit card, the candidate must first log in to this website juniv-admission.org. Candidates can download the admit card from their profile by logging in to the website.
However, before downloading the JU admit card, you have to upload your own picture and a signature picture in the profile. Where your image resolution must be 300 x 300 pixels and the size can be a maximum of 100 KB. And the image resolution of the signature must be 300 x 80 pixels and the size can be a maximum of 60 KB.
Want to get all kids of latest update about JU admission. Lets join our social media platform.