Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Admission online application 2023-2024. MIST admission apply 2024 has been started on mist.teletalk.com.bd. This article illustrates the basic requirements for admission application as well as the application process for MIST admission 2024.
MIST Admission Online Apply 2024 – mist.teletalk.com.bd
MIST admission application for the year 2024 requires applicants to meet certain prerequisites and follow a specific procedure. The application process may include submitting relevant documents, such as academic records, test scores, and personal statements. Additionally, applicants may be required to pay an application fee and meet specific deadlines. It is essential to carefully review and follow the instructions provided by MIST to ensure a successful application. Before turn into the MIST Admission Apply 2024, we shed light on the basic dates and requirements.
|Online Application Start: 27 December 2023
Application Last Date: 17 January 2024
Admit Card available:
Short List Result: 05 February 2024
Exam Date: 17 February 2024
Application Fee: ( A Unit 1000 Taka & A+B & B Unit 1200 Taka)
Admission Website: mist.teletalk.com.bd
MIST Admission Application 2024
Step 1: Check Your Student Status: It is essential to know whether you are a local or international student. If you are unsure, you can submit a copy of your passport to MIST, and they will confirm your student status.
Step 2: Check Entry Requirements: Local applicants to the first year of a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Architecture programs must meet the Eligibility Criteria. Foreign students must meet the Eligibility Criteria but are not required to attend the Admission Test.
Step 3: Review Application and Tuition Fees: MIST offers courses across a diverse range of engineering fields and architecture, with a total of 570 seats (subject to change each year). It is important to review the indicative tuition fees for all MIST courses and the application fees before applying.
Step 4: Prepare Your Documents: Some documents may be required to support your application. Please ensure that you have all the necessary documents ready.
Step 5: Complete Your Application Form: Once you have followed all the above steps, have all the required documents and information, you can complete your application form and apply online.
MIST Admission Apply 2024
The online application procedure for MIST admission apply 2024 is as follows:
- Go to the official website of MIST (mist.teletalk.com.bd) and click on the admission tab.
- Read the admission notice and instructions carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and select the desired unit (A, B, or A+B).
- Fill out the online application form with accurate and complete information.
- Upload a recent passport size coloured photograph (exactly 300X300 pixel and maximum 100 KB size) and signature (exactly 300X80 pixel and maximum 60 KB size) in jpg format.
- Pay the application fee through SMS from Teletalk prepaid mobile phone. The fee is Tk. 1000 for unit A and Tk 1200 for unit B and unit A+B only.
- After successful submission of the application form and payment of the fee, an applicant will receive a confirmation message with an applicant ID.
- Applicants must download and print the submitted application form for future reference.
Note that only online applications will be accepted, and no manual applications will be accepted unless there is some system difficulty in the application process.
Before filling up the MIST admission application, it is essential for candidates to meet the minimum educational requirement set by the institute. The specific educational requirement may vary depending on the program and level of study, but generally, candidates must have a certain level of academic achievement to be considered for admission.
HSC or equivalent
Applicants who have passed their HSC or equivalent examination must have a minimum total grade point of 17 in four subjects, which include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English. The minimum total grade point must be obtained in the current year or the previous year.
SSC or equivalent
Applicants must have passed their SSC or equivalent examination in Science Group, obtaining a minimum GPA of 4.00 (without the fourth subject) on a scale of 5.0. Only applicants who have passed the SSC or equivalent examination in the corresponding current and previous year are eligible to apply.
GCE (‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels or equivalent):
- Applicants who have passed their GCE ‘A’ Level examination in the current and previous year must have a minimum of two ‘B’ grades and one ‘C’ grade in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Applicants who have passed their GCE ‘O’ Level examination in the corresponding current and previous year must have a minimum ‘B’ grade in five subjects, including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
- Applicants interested in Biomedical Engineering: Applicants must have Biology at the HSC or equivalent level with a minimum grade point of ‘A-’ / GCE ‘A’ or equivalent level with a minimum grade point of ‘C’.
MIST reserves a maximum of 3% of overall vacancies for foreign students. The vacancies will be offered to foreign countries through the Armed Forces Division (AFD) of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. Applicants must meet the educational qualifications applicable for Bangladeshi students or equivalent and must have security clearance from their respective Embassy/ High Commission in Bangladesh. Both male and female students are eligible to apply. In the event of non-availability of foreign students, the vacancies will be filled by Bangladeshi civil students based on merit.
Guidelines MIST Admission Application 2024
- Applications for the MIST Admission Test will only be accepted through the online system. Manual applications will only be accepted in case of system difficulties.
- To complete the online application, candidates must upload a recent colored passport-sized photograph (300×300 pixels, maximum 100 KB) and a signature (300×80 pixels, maximum 60 KB), both in JPG format.
- Applicants should carefully read the details given in the ‘Instructions and Information for MIST Admission Test’. They may also print out the instructions for reference.
- For female candidates, the application form will use ‘she’ and ‘her’ instead of ‘he’ and ‘his’.”
- Providing incomplete or false information at any stage of the admission process will result in the disqualification of the candidate.
Helpline for Future Assistance
- Please contact Admission Help Desk: 01769024054/ 01769024056/ 01769024094 (0900-1700 hours). Location: Tower-2, 5th Floor, Room: 503.