NTRCA Vacant Post e-Application Teletalk Online Apply 2021. NTRCA e-application apply 2021process has been stared on ngi.teletalk.com.bd. Candidates who are interested in applying NTRCA e-Application will get a basic idea from this post. The NTRCA e-Application process has already started. If interested candidates want to apply, find out the teletalk application process through this post. Let’s know more details.
NTRCA e-Application Online Apply 2021
A Circular was published on the NTRCA’s e- application official website to fill the vacancies in private schools, colleges, madrasas, technical and business management educational institutions. According to the Circular, 31,101 people will be recruited in private schools and colleges and 20,996 people will be recruited in madrasas, technical and business management educational institutions. Besides, 2,208 people will be recruited as reserves.
Job seekers will be able to apply online from 10.00 AM on April 04, 2021. The application process will continue till 12 AM on April 30, 2021. Interested candidates can apply online.
NTRCA Teletalk Apply 2021
Applicants must be submit their application through online. Most of the candidates do not know actual process of NTRCA e-Application Form Fill Up. Here we attach a to z NTRCA teletalk online apply process.
- Firstly go to Non Government Teachers Registration and Certification Authority public circular online application related website ngi.teletalk.com.bd.
- Click on “Recruitment Cycle 3” option.
- At this page you can see many option and you have to select “e-application (Public Circular 2021-03-30)” option.
- Now choose your NTRCA exam as a Batch.
- Type your “Roll & Registration Number”.
- Select your Post Type – MPO or Non MPO.
- Select your post and subject.
- Select your Division & District.
- Select your ” Institution Name”
- After select all preference, you will get personal information form.
- Fill Up this form with valid information such as Name, Address, NID.
- Attach your photo and signature.
- After filling all information, click on “Submit ” button.
- At this page you will get our User ID and Payment Procedure.
- Now pay your application fee and confirm your application.
Application Fee Payment Process
Only the applicant who has received the Application ID can submit the application fee via SMS within the specified time. Candidates have to pay 100/- Taka fee for each application. If the fee is not paid at the specified rate, the application will be considered rejected.
1st SMS : NGI <space> Application ID and send this SMS to 16222.
Example : NGI 6453734
2nd SMS : NGI <space> YES <space> PIN <space> Phone Number send this SMS to 16222.
Example: NGI YES 124568 017845****
After sending this SMS successfully you will get confirmation SMS.
1. The name of the candidate should be entered correctly while filling the e-Application. All other information including name spelling should be similar to the information given while filling the teacher registration examination form. If the spelling of the name is not same or if the spelling is wrong, the computer processing will be disrupted. The candidate has to bear the responsibility for this mistake.
2. All valid candidates for each post must successfully apply online. You will then automatically receive an SMS from NTRCA.
3. The e-Application form needs to be filled carefully. Once the application is submitted, there will be no opportunity for correction in any way.
4. On the basis of the subject-based registration certificate obtained by NTRCA, the certificate holder can apply to all the institutions mentioned in the list as opposed to its respective subjects or subjects displayed in e-Advertisement. But in case of applying for multiple posts in more than one organization, the applicant has to specify the order of preference. Following the order of preference and merit, his appointment will be recommended against only 01 post.
5. You have to apply according to the latest manpower structure issued by the Ministry of Education. The applicant must apply only for the post related to the subject mentioned in his teacher registration certificate. If the candidate receives a recommendation by giving false information, the recommendation will be canceled and legal action will be taken against him.
6. Applications received will be processed following government rules and regulations. From the integrated national merit list, selection will be made on the basis of merit for final recommendation. A letter of recommendation will then be sent to the head of the organization concerned for appointment. Selected candidates will be notified via SMS.
7. NTRCA will not be liable for any appointment if it is not possible due to lawsuits or legal complications.
8. Candidates for the post of Assistant Teacher (Religion and Moral Education) must be followers of that religion.
9. NTRCA reserves the right to add, dispense and change and suspend at any time in any of the terms and conditions of this notice published online.