Rajshahi University Online Admission Final Application & Admit Card 2021-2022 | RU Admit Card 2022 PDF process has been started. RU admission application-related website is admission.ru.ac.bd. RU final online application will start on 03 July 2022 and will end on 07 July 2022. Today we talk about the admission apply and admit card PDF download process.
RU admit card has been release.
RU Admission Apply & Admit Card 2021-2022
Rajshahi University Admission Circular has been published on April 2022. Eligible students are being invited to apply for admission in the 2021-22 academic year.
A maximum of 45,000 students will be able to participate in RU admission test. These 45,000 students will be selected from the primary applicants. The selection process will be based on SSC and HSC results.
Let us know about RU final application procedure and RU admit card 2021-2022 procedure.
|Primary Application Period: 25 May to 09 June 2022
Primary Application Fee: 55 Taka
Final Application Period: 15 June to 28 June 2022
Final Application Fee: 1100 Taka
RU Admission Test Date: 25, 26 & 27 July 2022
Admit Card Download: 03 to 07 July 2022
Admission Result: To be announced
Total Seat: 4173
Application Link: admission.ru.ac.bd
RU Admit Card 2021-2022
Only those students who will be selected from the primary application will get the admit card. When the admit will be available online, you can download the admit card from this link application.ru.ac.bd. Let’s know step by step how to download admit card.
- First, enter this link application.ru.ac.bd.
- Then click on the login button below.
- Then follow the instructions and download the admit card with the required information.
Final Application Requirement
The University of Rajshahi has revealed their final application minimum GPA and online application procedure. Those who have fulfilled the final application requirement, only they can apply. Here we have attached all unit lowest GPA scores, check this.
Rajshahi University Final Online Application 2022
The rules for the final application process has been published on the official website of Rajshahi University.
- First of all, go to RU admission application official website admission.ru.ac.bd and click on “Start Application” button.
- Fill up the form with your academic information like primary application and click on submit button.
- Tick mark on your desire unit. ( You can submit final application in multiple unit).
- If all application information is correct, just click on “Submit Application”
- Now you can see all application information as well as payment info.
- Save this page as PDF by clicking “Download Payslip”.
- After complication all procedure, pay your application fee.
* To know more about the final application process download Final Application Instruction PDF.
Good to know
Rajshahi University is the second-largest university in the country located in the Rajshahi division of Bangladesh. It was established on 06 July 1953. The current number of students is about 36 thousand. Rajshahi University is renowned for Cambridge University in the East. The university is located 5 km from Rajshahi city next to University railway station and Dhaka-Rajshahi highway.