General Science and Technology admission 2020-2021. GST admission circular 2021 has been published on the official website www.gstadmission.ac.bd. Initial application will start from 01 April 2021 and will end on 15 April 2021. Let’s know more details as per the General Science and Technology (GST) admission notice 2020-21. বাংলায় দেখুন
⚠ GST online application has been started, submit your application form.
General Science and Technology Admission Circular 2020-2021
In 2020-2021 academic year, there are 20 public universities under the General Science and Technology (GST) admission system. You have to apply for admission in these universities in 02 stages. One is the initial application and the other is the final application.
From the initial applicants, 150,000 students will be selected for each unit. Only these selected applicants will be able to participate in the final admission test by making a final application.
GST Admission Test Schedule
|A Unit (Science )||19 June 2021||12:00 PM – 1:00 PM|
|B Unit (Arts)||26 June 2021||12:00 PM – 1:00 PM|
|C Unit (Commerce)||03 July 2021||12:00 PM – 1:00 PM|
Initial Application Requirement
There are 3 units in total. These are- Unit A (Science), Unit B (Arts) and Unit C (Commerce). Let’s know the requirements for admission in these units.
For A Unit
- Candidates who have passed SSC/ equivalent exam in 2017/ 2018 and HSC/ equivalent exam in 2019/ 2020 from science group can apply for admission.
- Candidates must be obtained minimum grading point average 3.50 (including optional subject) in each exam and total grading point average 8.00 in both exam.
For B Unit
- Candidates who have passed SSC or equivalent examination from 2017/2018 and HSC or equivalent examination in 2019 or 2020 from Humanities Group can apply for admission.
- Applicants must be obtained minimum grading point average (GPA) 3.50 (including 4th subject) in each examination and total grading point average (GPA) 7.00 in both exam.
For C Unit
- Applicants who have passed SSC or its equivalent exam from 2017/ 2018 and HSC or its equivalent exam in 2019 or 2020 from Commerce Group can apply for admission.
- Candidates must be obtained minimum GPA 3.50 (including fourth subject) in each exam and total GPA 7.50 in both exam.
Only those who will be selected from among the initial applicants will be able to participate in the admission test. Each student must participate in the admission test at the designated center. Each unit will have an admission test of 100 marks. Admission test time will be 1 hour.
Unit A (Science)
|Total = 100|
Note: You have to choose any 2 subjects out of 3 optional subjects Mathematics, Biology and ICT.
Unit B (Humanities)
|Total = 100|
Unit C (Commerce)
|Business Organization and Management||25|
|Total = 100|
GST Admission Notice 2021
General Science and Technology admission prospectus given below as image file. Check it to grab more details about GST admission.
List of GST Universities
The following are the names of the 20 public universities under the GST admission system:
|General University (9) ||Science & Technology University (11) |
|1. Jagannath University||10. Shahajalal University of Science and Technology (SUST)|
|2. Islamic University||12. Patuakhali Science and Technology University (PSTU)|
|3. Sheikh Hasina University||12. Fazilatunnessa Mujib University of Science and Technology|
|4. Khulna University||13.Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University|
|5. Comilla University||14. Rangamati University of Science and Technology|
|6. Begum Rokeya University||15. Bangabandhu University of Science and Technology|
|7. Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul University||16. Pabna University of Science and Technology|
|8. Barisal University||17. Jessore University of Science and Technology (JUST)|
|9. Rabindra University||18. Noakhali University of Science and Technology (NSTU)|
|19. Mawalana Bhashani University of Science an0d Technology (MBSTU)|
|20. Haji Danesh University of Science and Technology|
GST Online Application Procedure
Combined universities admission primary application will started on 01 April 2021. Students who full fill their minimum educational requirement, they can apply for online application. General Science and Technology Bunch system admission authority created online application website named www.gstadmission.org.
Here we added a clear guideline for GST online application. You can follow this for your admission application submission.
- Firstly, go to General Science and Technology (GST) admission related official website www.gstadmission.org.
- After enter this website you will see admission requirement.
- If you eligible for application, click on “Primary Application” button.
- Now you get application form and fill-up this with your academic information.
- Upload your image and signature.
- If everything is ok , click to “Submit” button.
- Before final submit website show you all information overview with image and signature. Check your all information again.
In this website you will get all kind of university admission related information. To get instant update, subscribe our notification service otherwise join our social media platform.